The Daily Mail also reports that Aubrih left the club together, though if they showed any kind of affection toward each other, it was not captured on camera. But a few months ago, the world once again spread the news about the reunion of the lovers.
Rihanna then left the stage hand-in-hand with Drake, but not before sharing another kiss with him. Rihanna was awarded the Video Vanguard award and took the stage multiple times throughout the night to perform hits like "Work", "We Found Love", "Bitch Better Have My Money" and "Rude Boy".
Drake and Rihanna dating rumors have been going on for a while. Such titles became very popular after this event.
Well, now we know. The musician, for example, made a truly impressive gift for Rihanna - a greeting on a giant billboard. She certainly proved that she deserved that Vanguard Award (and an ADORABLE introduction speech from Drake)! Drake came late, however, and there wasn't any static between OVO and Dreamchasers.
The 34-year-old superstar led all nominees heading into the show with 11 nods for her groundbreaking Lemonade album and short film.
"We wanted to do something different, something I've never done before, so that was probably the coolest thing we could come up with", Spears told Elvis Duran and the Morning show on Monday morning (Aug. 29) about her performance. Puff Daddy, who presented the award, said Drake was stuck in traffic. What's most impressive is the person.
"My success started as my dream, but now my success is not my own". She succeeds by doing something no one in this industry does, which is being herself.
"We love the music, which could change styles from album to album". "We love the videos which change their artistic vision from year to year". In "Hold Up", she grabbed a baseball bat, swung it into the camera, then slammed her heel down right in front of the cracked lens.
The VMAs also seemed to be a bit of a rollercoaster for megastar rapper Drake. "Thank you Drake, for that wonderful speech", she said.
Joe Jonas" band DNCE walked away with the Best New Artist award, Drake got Best Hip Hop Video for "Hotline Bling", Coldplay's "Up&Up" got Best Visual Effects, and twenty one pilots' "Heathens' managed to swipe Best Rock Video.
- Clinton camp fires back at Trump tweet
- Trump's doctor says he wrote note in five minutes
- North Korea fires two ballistic missiles, United States and South Korea say
- Dwayne Johnson leaves Vin Diesel out of Fast 8 thank you list
- Winnipegger Chantal 4x100 swimming freestyle relay at Rio Games
- Dak Prescott shines in National Football League preseason debut
- Ex-NFL star gets 18 years for drugging, raping women
- Rio 2016: USA women storm to team gymnastics gold
- Earth-like planet found in nearest solar system
- Donald Trump Takes The Lead Again — UPI/CVoter poll