U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Dept. of State, No. 1:13-cv-01363) has ordered the release by September 30 of emails related to the dual employment of Clinton's deputy chief of staff, Huma Abedin, who worked for a consultant with ties to the Clinton Foundation at the same time she worked for the government.
A separate but related email exchange in the newly public email trove, for instance, appears to show that Hillary Clinton played her own role in facilitating the North Korea mission when she agreed to her husband's request to meet face to face with Dow Chemical CEO Andrew Liveris at a State Department dinner in 2009 while the trip was being planned.
The #FBI artfully dumped the account of its interview with Hillary Clinton on the media on the eve of the Labor Day weekend when most people were planning their last vacations before the fall.
Clinton said that when top staff received an email, the recipient would evaluate whether the information should be forwarded to her, but no one "ever expressed a concern regarding the sensitivity of the content of these emails". "I wish I could delay [Disney] but the problem is she keeps emailing [Clinton] directly and is quite anxious to talk so I don't think I can push her an entire week", wrote Abedin on July 23, 2012.
"I feel very good about the work of the foundation. But nevertheless, I take it seriously". In fact, while Clinton has also not issued full medical details, she has provided more than Trump, which has not prevented him from pledging now to reveal his details if she disclosed hers.
"He started this great work".
To his credit, like the Clintons, Donald Trump said he would disassociate himself from his business if elected. He has made it his life's work, after the presidency.
The emails, reviewed by Reuters, were part of a batch of almost 400 messages recently released by the state department after requests from the conservative group Citizens United, which has always been critical of the Clintons. It is thus the candidate's ethical duty to disclose not only his or her experience and positions but also the identity of those who might potentially try to influence their decisions in office.
- The Right Place for Drug Rehab
- Trump's doctor says he wrote note in five minutes
- Beyonce & Rihanna Got Most Social Buzz During MTV VMAs
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- Dak Prescott shines in National Football League preseason debut
- Chicago Police Department Release Dashcam: Paul O'Neal's Murder
- ANOTHER Donald Trump Campaign Manager Resigns! What Is Going On?
- Watch as Usain Bolt wins the 100m Olympic final in style
- Ex-NFL star gets 18 years for drugging, raping women
- Dwayne Johnson leaves Vin Diesel out of Fast 8 thank you list