Chris Brown's lawyer said during a press conference that the pop star was not in a stand-off with police during the incident in which he was arrested for allegedly threatening a woman with a gun.
In the days since Chris Brown's arrest, the singer has argued his innocence and claims that Baylee Curran set him up.
After the execs said no to having Chris Brown on "Power", Cent posted on social media "Tune into "Power" next season, because you will see Chris Brown". She denied the accusations.
Police Lt. Chris Ramirez said officers first responded to Brown's property around 3 a.m. Ramirez did not identify the woman who called, elaborate on the assistance she needed or know if she was injured.
Brown, 27, was arrested at his Tarzana, California, home on Tuesday, after an hours-long police standoff. Not touching it... and then one of Chris's friends says "back away from the diamond, '" Curran said in an interview with ABC News. Los Angeles police would not detail what evidence was found inside Brown's home during their investigation, but Geragos stated that no gun or guns were located.
"We are now in possession of a number of items ranging from things that purport to be a text sent by the accuser before she was picked up", said Geragos. He faces the charge of assault with a deadly weapon.
Geragos, however, said: "It has become apparent that the allegations are not just false, but fabricated".
The Los Angeles County jail reported that Brown was discharged from imprisonment after posting bail worth $250,000.
On his official Instagram account, Brown communicated to his fans through a video to tell them how life dramas make him sick.
As Brown's team preps for his September 20 court appearance, the singer is focusing on staying busy.
- Latest presidential poll: Military overwhelmingly choosing Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton
- United States men romp past China 119-62 in Olympic basketball opener
- Dwayne Johnson leaves Vin Diesel out of Fast 8 thank you list
- Ex-NFL star gets 18 years for drugging, raping women
- Trump's doctor says he wrote note in five minutes
- Hillary Clinton Responds to Donald Trump's Message to African American Voters
- Earth-like planet found in nearest solar system
- Alicia Keys Goes Au Naturel (Again) On 'Today' Show
- Donald Trump releases his first campaign TV ad
- Hillary Clinton's Federal Bureau of Investigation interview may sink her campaign for the presidency