One neighbour told the Orange Country Register a couple lived in the house with three children, one a teenager and the others between seven and nine years old.
The case has yet to be presented to the Orange County DA's office, according to Sgt. Jon Radus of the Fullerton Police Department.
"We hope the quick arrest of these individuals will bring comfort to the community", Radus said. Radus said that the third victim has been identified as 28-year-old William Boucher, who was a family friend. At least the adults are expected to appear in court on Tuesday. Which is to wonder, did the 17 year old teen have her "disapproving" parents murdered because they also bullied her and wouldn't let her live out her fantasies or desires, even if it was with older men? "We do not believe this was a random act of violence".
A child called police and "indicated" her parents had died, prompting officers to go to the home where they found three dead adults Saturday, Fullerton police said in a statement. Acosta is one of two men arrested in connection with the murders of two men and a woman at a Fullerton home Saturday, Sept. 24. Two children were found unharmed. They also located two children inside the home unharmed, Radus said.
The two children are now with family members, he says. At the time, Katlynn Yost was considered missing from the home. He said detectives spent the day searching for the children's sibling, identified as 17-year-old Katlynn Goodwill Yost, but have not been able to find her.
He did say she has been located since authorities issued an alert looking for her. All of the suspects had been located by 8:45 a.m. Sunday.
The trio were taken into custody Sunday morning.
However, it is unclear whether the arrested teen is Katlynn Goodwill Yost, the daughter of the slain couple Christopher Yost and Jennifer Goodwill Yost.
A candlelight vigil was held for the victims on Sunday evening in front of the home where their bodies were discovered.
One of the family's neighbors, Amber Weinmueller, said they were unsure who was responsible for this crime and if the suspects are still on the loose.
Ray Arechiga, a 23-year-old college student, said Jennifer Yost, her daughter, and Felix were part of the community.
- "Why not?" - Wenger Open To Taking England Job
- Russian Federation proposes 48-hour 'humanitarian pause' in Aleppo
- The Rolling Stones Announce First New Album Since 2005
- Phone Wars - Google VS Samsung Free Gifts on Purchase
- 'Budgie nine' Australians escape conviction for Malaysian underwear outrage
- Boxer Tyson Fury retires after cocaine allegations
- Verizon to Handle Android Updates for its Google Pixels
- Pixel launch: Google starts big advertising push around new Android smartphone
- Michael Jackson's Thriller songwriter has died aged 66
- Check it out: Google pulls the wraps off its new smartphone