One neighbour told the Orange Country Register a couple lived in the house with three children, one a teenager and the others between seven and nine years old.
The case has yet to be presented to the Orange County DA's office, according to Sgt. Jon Radus of the Fullerton Police Department.
"We hope the quick arrest of these individuals will bring comfort to the community", Radus said. Radus said that the third victim has been identified as 28-year-old William Boucher, who was a family friend. At least the adults are expected to appear in court on Tuesday. Which is to wonder, did the 17 year old teen have her "disapproving" parents murdered because they also bullied her and wouldn't let her live out her fantasies or desires, even if it was with older men? "We do not believe this was a random act of violence".
A child called police and "indicated" her parents had died, prompting officers to go to the home where they found three dead adults Saturday, Fullerton police said in a statement. Acosta is one of two men arrested in connection with the murders of two men and a woman at a Fullerton home Saturday, Sept. 24. Two children were found unharmed. They also located two children inside the home unharmed, Radus said.
The two children are now with family members, he says. At the time, Katlynn Yost was considered missing from the home. He said detectives spent the day searching for the children's sibling, identified as 17-year-old Katlynn Goodwill Yost, but have not been able to find her.
He did say she has been located since authorities issued an alert looking for her. All of the suspects had been located by 8:45 a.m. Sunday.
The trio were taken into custody Sunday morning.
However, it is unclear whether the arrested teen is Katlynn Goodwill Yost, the daughter of the slain couple Christopher Yost and Jennifer Goodwill Yost.
A candlelight vigil was held for the victims on Sunday evening in front of the home where their bodies were discovered.
One of the family's neighbors, Amber Weinmueller, said they were unsure who was responsible for this crime and if the suspects are still on the loose.
Ray Arechiga, a 23-year-old college student, said Jennifer Yost, her daughter, and Felix were part of the community.
- NASA's Juno probe snaps first images of Jupiter's north pole
- Balor vacates Universal title due to shoulder injury
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- North Korea minister executed 'for showing lack of respect'
- USA flies bombers over S. Korea Iin show of force to NK
- Drake and Rihanna: A History of Their Relationship
- Earth-like planet found in nearest solar system
- Second and final solar eclipse of 2016
- Donald Trump Attacks African American Pastor Who Cut Off His Political Attacks
- Alicia Keys Goes Au Naturel (Again) On 'Today' Show