The insults and disrespect thrown Kim Kardashian's way continues.
Kim's two children - North and 10-month-old Saint - were not with her at the time of the robbery.
"Kardashian, wife of rapper Kanye West, later left France aboard a private jet from Le Bourget airport after speaking to investigators". Obviously, rape jokes are never OK and will never be OK. "She felt completely safe at the Paris apartment and doesn't believe this is his fault in any way".
The fashion icon doesn't seem to have a shred of sympathy for Kim after she was held at gunpoint and robbed of almost $10 million in jewels at her French hotel, saying instead, "It's a very bad thing for Paris".
An NYPD detective told FOX411 that while the robbery sounds legit to him, there may have been some embellishing around the edges. When she pleaded to let her live, they wrapped her mouth in tape and threw her at the bathtub. "And then she shows them this mighty great expensive rock on her hand a few hours before and she invites trouble".
Kim has remained silent on social media since the incident and jetted to NY on Monday to be reunited with her husband Kanye West, who has postponed two dates on his Saint Pablo tour to support his wife.
But police say that visibility also led to her recent robbery in Paris.
Kim's personal bodyguard Pascal Duvier has issued a warning: "The events in Paris was one of the most sickening things I have seen or heard".
Estimates have been putting the value of the haul around $10 million, most of it jewelry.
Her husband, Kanye West, was in the middle of a concert at New York City's Citi Field when he received word of the incident and abruptly halted his performance mid-"Heartless", citing a "family emergency".
Kardashian has since been bombarded by social media trolls laughing at the incident but several celebrities have spoke out in defence of her including James Corden and Piers Morgan.
Wearing a black sports outfit, she walked straight to her Range Rover and was in no mood to answer the questions.
According to authorities, the robbers held up Kardashian at gunpoint before locking her in a bathroom and fleeing on bicycles with a jewelry box and the $4.9 million ring.
- U.S. flies bombers over South Korea again in show of force
- NASA's Juno probe snaps first images of Jupiter's north pole
- Drake and Rihanna: A History of Their Relationship
- Latest presidential poll: Military overwhelmingly choosing Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton
- McLaren retailers to offer pure electric P1
- Dwayne Johnson leaves Vin Diesel out of Fast 8 thank you list
- North Korea minister executed 'for showing lack of respect'
- Williams the 'superhero' as more records fall
- Second and final solar eclipse of 2016
- Kate Middleton: Beautiful In $2150 Blue Altuzarra Dress For School Visit