The former first daughter said no matter what happens in the election, however, she looks forward to continuing her friendship with Ivanka Trump, the Republican presidential nominee's daughter. "Michelle Obama gives a speech, and everyone loves it, it's fantastic; they think she's absolutely great".
He also hit Clinton over the foundation's controversial record of helping the people of Haiti after the devastating 2010 quake there. "I hope that as we move through these next 18 days everyone thinks seriously about what you really want to see, not just in your next president, but in your lives, in your jobs, in your education, in our future together", Clinton said today, her first rally since the last debate. "And you know it, and they know it, and everybody knows it". "How corrupt do you have to be to get kicked off the Watergate commission?" And I got the chance to meet the people who are working so hard to get her elected.
She said: "He then walked up to me and reached his right arm and grabbed my right arm".
Meanwhile, New York's cardinal Timothy Dolan said there were "touching moments" between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton at a charity dinner that was otherwise marked by barbed remarks by the presidential candidates.
A head-to-head race by LA Times/USC Tracking has Trump leading by one point on 45 to Clinton's 44 points, although a two-way poll by IBD/TIPP Tracking has Clinton ahead by two points with 43 to Trump's 41.
Republican nominee Donald Trump started out well and got lots of laughs, but was soon after booed for comments he made to the room of Catholic leaders in NY.
Toward the beginning of Trump's speech, he joked about meeting Clinton backstage before the dinner.
"I was very moved by the obvious attempt on behalf of both Secretary Clinton and Mr. Trump, to kind of be courteous, to get along, to say nice things privately to one another", said Dolan. "And I don't get it".
"After listening to your speech, I will enjoy hearing [his running mate] Mike Pence deny that you ever gave it". "You know, the one Vladimir Putin rides around". "Maybe a five if she loses the torch and tablet and changes her hair".
"With all of the heated back and forth between my opponent and me at the debate last night, we have proven that we can actually be civil to each other", Trump said.
- NASA's Juno probe snaps first images of Jupiter's north pole
- Trump Takes Potshots at Michelle Obama
- Giuliani Out-Trumping Trump on Campaign Trail
- Donald Trump Attacks African American Pastor Who Cut Off His Political Attacks
- Latest presidential poll: Military overwhelmingly choosing Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton
- New Jersey approves 23 cent gas tax hike
- Melissa Etheridge Sings About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Divorce
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Police rescue missing teen after finding three bodies
- U.S. flies bombers over South Korea again in show of force