If this happens, the Scorpio will have an edge as it will be faster than the PS4 Pro that is still stuck on GDDR5 memory.
But someday down the road they'll develop one for that console.
In a recent interview that was translated into English by Mognet Central user Lulost, it was confirmed by "Final Fantasy XV" director Hajime Tabata that his team might be introducing a more formidable support to PlayStation 4 Pro after its launch.
Speaking of significant updates, unlike most games Titanfall 2 will not require one at launch, instead only having a 88mb day one patch. After months of rumour, speculation and conjecture, as well as a few, choice potential names, Sony has finally unveiled its new PS4 console.
The list available to us now does suggest that more games will be receiving upgrades than some previously suspected. Consuming too much processing power is to blame for that. Update 4.00 was the only major update which changed the design layout of the PS4 software and added HDR support for all PS4s.
For now, the public knows more about the PS4 Pro because Sony officially unveiled the console in September. As per the discussions on NeoGAF (as per PlayStation Lifestyle), one user Lulost clarified that what he actually meant was that the game doesn't take full advantage of the PS4 Pro yet.
Titanfall 2 will run better on the PlayStation 4 Pro, but it won't run best.
Also, players should take note that, all PS4 games will be playable on the PS4 Pro console.
Because we also made the PC version, we have some nobs we can tweak, so we just spent some time making sure it still runs well and looks good on PS4 Pro. The game, which is now available on PC, will launch for the PS4 Pro with a raft of improvements specially designed for the new, higher-specced PS4 console.
- Japan to join USA in South China Sea patrols
- FBI executing search warrant in Elizabeth, NJ: mayor
- Police rescue missing teen after finding three bodies
- NY polls: 2016 election projections for NY
- Half of Republicans say they would reject a Clinton victory
- Rob Kardashian No Longer Has Type 2 Diabetes
- Donald Trump Tries to Criticize Michelle Obama, But He Has Zero Receipts
- Donald Trump Attacks African American Pastor Who Cut Off His Political Attacks
- Activists warn United States bringing nuclear war to Korea
- Korea fires another missile in five days, ends in failure