POTUS recently paid a quick visit to Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Monday, where he read off a series of "mean" tweets from his social media critics.
"I don't tweet at 3 a.m. about people who insult me", Obama said, referring to Republican nominee Donald Trump, who posted comments about a former beauty contestant who attacked him in the media last month. Under the US constitution, presidents are limited to two terms-which is just as well, Obama said.
"Barack Obama dances like how his jeans look", tweeted @Maaaaartz.
Because Obama's ability to appeal to an audience through his sense of humor has been possibly one of his greatest attributes as President Of The United States. How do you respond to that???
"When you have been in the public eye that long in politics, folks go after you, and they're trying to find a weak spot, and any mistake that you make ends up being magnified".
One perk President Obama has enjoyed while president is getting to avoid metal detectors - and he won't be going through one even afterward.
Apparently Obama's favorite perk of being president is not having to go through security or metal detectors - and he plans to maintain that perk for the rest of his life. This leads Kimmel to ask him about the dirtbag friends he hasn't been able to catch up with while being president.
Kimmel wondered, for instance, if Obama ever laughed while watching Trump perform at a debate.
During the interview, Obama did not hold back from taking digs at the GOP nominee, even revealing that he has heard and seen Trump's lewd tape with Billy Bush and condemned Trump's remarks during the election season thus far. Kimmel joked. Sadly, Obama explained that FLOTUS simply isn't interesting in signing another lease on the White House.
During a White House news conference last week, Obama mocked Trump's suggestions that the election could be "rigged" against him, noting that national elections are de-centralized and members of both parties oversee the process.
- New Jersey approves 23 cent gas tax hike
- McLaren retailers to offer pure electric P1
- Latest 'Jack Reacher' is mediocre, say critics
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- Donald Trump Tries to Criticize Michelle Obama, But He Has Zero Receipts
- US diplomat says Philippines an ally, but drug killings a
- Police rescue missing teen after finding three bodies
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- "GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS" — Ben Carson MSNBC
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager