Launched in August, the Galaxy Note 7 was quickly linked to reports of overheating and fires by phone owners around the world. With the Galaxy S8 Plus having an enormous 6.3-inch display, and it being just a tad wider and taller than the Galaxy S7 Edge, which is pretty impressive, all things considered.
The Galaxy S8 will have a similar "duo pixel" camera to last year's Galaxy S7, situated on the back of the device according to two sources, with incremental improvements to image quality, low-light performance and speed. A very interesting feature would be the built-in object recognition, Google Goggles. Consumer Electronics meanwhile saw sales fall 2 percent to KRW 13.64 trillion, and operating profit dropped to KRW 0.32 trillion from KRW 0.82 trillion.
The Galaxy S8 should be powered by Qualcomm's latest and greatest processing chipset, also-known-as the Snapdragon 835 processor, created to be faster and more efficient than its predecessor version in every aspect imaginable. The leaked front panel from a reliable source said that it is "a good representation of what the Galaxy S8 will look like".
The Mountain View-headquartered tech giant has already unveiled its AI Google Assistant through pixel phones and the Google Allo app previous year.
In line with expectations, the Galaxy S8 is said to come with Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 835 system-on-a-chip; indeed, a recent report suggested that Samsung has bought such great volumes of the 835 that supplies for other manufacturers are now extremely limited.
A new service called DeX will also be introduced along with i. The tech giant, however, did not name these suppliers. It's similar to Microsoft's Continuum technology for Windows smartphones, but with Android.
Samsung mobile chief DJ Koh has recently confirmed to CNET the company will go ahead with the Galaxy Note 8, moving on from the unsavory few months of the Galaxy Note 7's existence.
- Missiles fired at USA warship near Yemen in third such incident
- WikiLeaks email PROVES Obama lied about EmailGate
- The Right Place for Drug Rehab
- Melissa Etheridge Sings About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Divorce
- Watch Obama's response to Trump's mean tweet on Jimmy Kimmel
- Clinton proposes closing real estate loophole, not Trump
- Trump's Campaign Backfires As Hillary Clinton Attracts Millions of New Voters
- NY polls: 2016 election projections for NY
- Top smartphones for gaming
- United Kingdom may pay $6 billion for European Union trade post-Brexit, report says