If "diplomatic negotiation" isn't enough, Romero stated that the next step might be legal action.
The main complaint is that, in Ghost Recon: Wildlands, the country is under control of a massive group of drug-traffickers - effectively turning the nation into an anarchic Narco-state.
Back in Bolivia, gamers play as an elite group of US special operators who, based on the game's trailer, skydive into the country and blow a lot of things up. Bolivia decriminalized coca production in 2004 and spurned U.S. counternarcotics efforts when it kicked the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency out of the country in 2008.
"With over 60 different vehicles, there's certainly some fun to be had tearing up the Bolivian countryside with four mates, but thanks to its archaic AI, it now fails to offer the kind of satisfying challenge that would keep players coming back". The monstrous and responsive open-world supports an assortment of playstyles.
What exactly the Bolivian government expects France to do about the situation really isn't clear, especially with the release just a few weeks away.
In a statement to Reuters on Thursday, Ubisoft said the game is "a work of fiction" and that Bolivia was chosen as the background for the game because of its "magnificent landscapes and rich culture".
Most of the time when a smaller country is featured as part of large movie or game property it's a good thing. Ubisoft said the premise of the game is totally different from what Bolivia is now, and what they're trying to achieve was to show how handsome the country's topography is to the rest of the world, Reuters reported. They can explore the vast world of Bolivia with differing landscapes such as mountains, salt flats, deserts, and snowy hills. It is reported that the new skin will be available from March 7, but Ubisoft is yet to confirm if any other bonus.
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- Missiles fired at USA warship near Yemen in third such incident
- Trump's Campaign Backfires As Hillary Clinton Attracts Millions of New Voters
- Justin Timberlake in hot water over USA election vote selfie
- Trump doesn't want reporters on duty at the White House
- PS4 4.05 system update hopes to improve your console's performance
- Best Buy Black Friday 2016 Flyer Leaked
- US diplomat says Philippines an ally, but drug killings a
- Samsung Galaxy S7: Many worrying bugs on the screen
- United Kingdom may pay $6 billion for European Union trade post-Brexit, report says