If "diplomatic negotiation" isn't enough, Romero stated that the next step might be legal action.
The main complaint is that, in Ghost Recon: Wildlands, the country is under control of a massive group of drug-traffickers - effectively turning the nation into an anarchic Narco-state.
Back in Bolivia, gamers play as an elite group of US special operators who, based on the game's trailer, skydive into the country and blow a lot of things up. Bolivia decriminalized coca production in 2004 and spurned U.S. counternarcotics efforts when it kicked the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency out of the country in 2008.
"With over 60 different vehicles, there's certainly some fun to be had tearing up the Bolivian countryside with four mates, but thanks to its archaic AI, it now fails to offer the kind of satisfying challenge that would keep players coming back". The monstrous and responsive open-world supports an assortment of playstyles.
What exactly the Bolivian government expects France to do about the situation really isn't clear, especially with the release just a few weeks away.
In a statement to Reuters on Thursday, Ubisoft said the game is "a work of fiction" and that Bolivia was chosen as the background for the game because of its "magnificent landscapes and rich culture".
Most of the time when a smaller country is featured as part of large movie or game property it's a good thing. Ubisoft said the premise of the game is totally different from what Bolivia is now, and what they're trying to achieve was to show how handsome the country's topography is to the rest of the world, Reuters reported. They can explore the vast world of Bolivia with differing landscapes such as mountains, salt flats, deserts, and snowy hills. It is reported that the new skin will be available from March 7, but Ubisoft is yet to confirm if any other bonus.
- Best Buy Black Friday 2016 Flyer Leaked
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 8 Finale Spoilers: Elena Surprises Damon
- Victor Cruz and Rashad Jennings cut by the New York Giants
- Missiles fired at USA warship near Yemen in third such incident
- Obama In Farewell Address Hails America's Strength, But Rues Divisions
- United Kingdom may pay $6 billion for European Union trade post-Brexit, report says
- Latest 'Jack Reacher' is mediocre, say critics
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Donald Trump calls for an investigation into Obama after latest WikiLeaks revelations
- Watch Obama's response to Trump's mean tweet on Jimmy Kimmel