If "diplomatic negotiation" isn't enough, Romero stated that the next step might be legal action.
The main complaint is that, in Ghost Recon: Wildlands, the country is under control of a massive group of drug-traffickers - effectively turning the nation into an anarchic Narco-state.
Back in Bolivia, gamers play as an elite group of US special operators who, based on the game's trailer, skydive into the country and blow a lot of things up. Bolivia decriminalized coca production in 2004 and spurned U.S. counternarcotics efforts when it kicked the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency out of the country in 2008.
"With over 60 different vehicles, there's certainly some fun to be had tearing up the Bolivian countryside with four mates, but thanks to its archaic AI, it now fails to offer the kind of satisfying challenge that would keep players coming back". The monstrous and responsive open-world supports an assortment of playstyles.
What exactly the Bolivian government expects France to do about the situation really isn't clear, especially with the release just a few weeks away.
In a statement to Reuters on Thursday, Ubisoft said the game is "a work of fiction" and that Bolivia was chosen as the background for the game because of its "magnificent landscapes and rich culture".
Most of the time when a smaller country is featured as part of large movie or game property it's a good thing. Ubisoft said the premise of the game is totally different from what Bolivia is now, and what they're trying to achieve was to show how handsome the country's topography is to the rest of the world, Reuters reported. They can explore the vast world of Bolivia with differing landscapes such as mountains, salt flats, deserts, and snowy hills. It is reported that the new skin will be available from March 7, but Ubisoft is yet to confirm if any other bonus.
- El Paso shatters Day One Early Voting Numbers
- America, meet your new first lady
- Couple Sentenced for Terrorizing Black Child's Party With Guns and Confederate Flags
- Donald Trump Tries to Criticize Michelle Obama, But He Has Zero Receipts
- Clinton proposes closing real estate loophole, not Trump
- WikiLeaks email PROVES Obama lied about EmailGate
- Obama In Farewell Address Hails America's Strength, But Rues Divisions
- Trump's Campaign Backfires As Hillary Clinton Attracts Millions of New Voters
- Latest 'Jack Reacher' is mediocre, say critics
- Samsung Galaxy S7: Many worrying bugs on the screen