"After all is said and done and season 8 of TVD is over Ian may join the cast of The Originals", Celeb Dirty Laundry reported of the possibility of the characters living on beyond The Vampire Diaries run. The latest episode is season 8; episode 15 entitled "We're Planning a June Wedding" will be aired on March 3, 2017. With the current queen of Hell roaming their world in the shadows, it will only be a matter of time before she decides to strike and threaten the fate and safety of Mystic Falls.
But, even though some later episodes since then haven't been as "oh my God"-good, according to Wesley, the show has continued for eight seasons, all leading up to Friday's penultimate episode that's centered around the wedding of Stefan and Caroline (Candice King)".
Caroline was seen being shaken by the ensuing house explosion and it left the fans wondering if she might be the one who would not be able to make it alive to the final episode aside from speculations that Stefan and Bonnie could also die. "We're going to pay homage to the fans'".
Facebook/thevampirediariesA screenshot of Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert on The CW's "The Vampire Diaries". "I still kind of don't really know what it's about", Wesley told reporters at a screening on Wednesday. "Julie [Plec] is way too nice of a person. You know, she wouldn't do that".
When Dobrev finally confirmed her long-rumored return to the show for the series finale "I Was Feeling Epic" back in January, many just assumed that she'd be stepping back into Elena's shoes. Check out our main Vampire Diaries hub.
Somerhalder piggybacked on that statement, saying, "I think it's good to close this chapter". But when? Promos for the upcoming episode of the show, featuring the highly-anticipated Stefan/Caroline wedding (doubling as bait to draw Katherine out), seem to hint that Katherine will be making her appearance there. "It's like the whole story is about two brothers essentially - I mean the crux of it - is two brothers fighting over a girl". For a refresher on what happened last week, read my recap of episode 14. "I'm counting on [creator Julie Plec] to deliver for this season".
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 8 Finale Spoilers and Air Date: Elena eventually gets up in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 8 Finale Climax to return together with her family members.
- Couple Sentenced for Terrorizing Black Child's Party With Guns and Confederate Flags
- Watch Obama's response to Trump's mean tweet on Jimmy Kimmel
- Missiles fired at USA warship near Yemen in third such incident
- Half of Republicans say they would reject a Clinton victory
- Best Buy Black Friday 2016 Flyer Leaked
- United States vows all-out defense against 'grave' North Korean threat
- Donald Trump calls for an investigation into Obama after latest WikiLeaks revelations
- Trump's Campaign Backfires As Hillary Clinton Attracts Millions of New Voters
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- Latest 'Jack Reacher' is mediocre, say critics