"After all is said and done and season 8 of TVD is over Ian may join the cast of The Originals", Celeb Dirty Laundry reported of the possibility of the characters living on beyond The Vampire Diaries run. The latest episode is season 8; episode 15 entitled "We're Planning a June Wedding" will be aired on March 3, 2017. With the current queen of Hell roaming their world in the shadows, it will only be a matter of time before she decides to strike and threaten the fate and safety of Mystic Falls.
But, even though some later episodes since then haven't been as "oh my God"-good, according to Wesley, the show has continued for eight seasons, all leading up to Friday's penultimate episode that's centered around the wedding of Stefan and Caroline (Candice King)".
Caroline was seen being shaken by the ensuing house explosion and it left the fans wondering if she might be the one who would not be able to make it alive to the final episode aside from speculations that Stefan and Bonnie could also die. "We're going to pay homage to the fans'".
Facebook/thevampirediariesA screenshot of Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert on The CW's "The Vampire Diaries". "I still kind of don't really know what it's about", Wesley told reporters at a screening on Wednesday. "Julie [Plec] is way too nice of a person. You know, she wouldn't do that".
When Dobrev finally confirmed her long-rumored return to the show for the series finale "I Was Feeling Epic" back in January, many just assumed that she'd be stepping back into Elena's shoes. Check out our main Vampire Diaries hub.
Somerhalder piggybacked on that statement, saying, "I think it's good to close this chapter". But when? Promos for the upcoming episode of the show, featuring the highly-anticipated Stefan/Caroline wedding (doubling as bait to draw Katherine out), seem to hint that Katherine will be making her appearance there. "It's like the whole story is about two brothers essentially - I mean the crux of it - is two brothers fighting over a girl". For a refresher on what happened last week, read my recap of episode 14. "I'm counting on [creator Julie Plec] to deliver for this season".
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 8 Finale Spoilers and Air Date: Elena eventually gets up in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 8 Finale Climax to return together with her family members.
- Mexican Open: Djokovic crashes out, Nadal advances to semis
- Apple is reportedly going to change the iPhone charging cables ... again
- New 'Beauty and the Beast' film to feature first gay Disney character
- Man City midfielder Fernandinho: No reason to prioritise trophies
- Samsung's next flagship leaked in press renders
- Snapchat value tops $24B after IPO pricing
- Ryan Zinke Confirmed As Secretary Of The Interior
- RB Jamaal Charles Released By The Kansas City Chiefs
- Where Huntsman Corporation (HUN) Stands on ABR?
- Russian Federation bombed site near United States forces in Syria in ISIS fight