Tony Pulis' side have spent most of the season with just one natural number nine in Salomon London, with Hal Robson-Kanu unable to provide adequate cover for the Venezuelan when called upon.
If The Baggies at home is a tough challenge, Baggies led by Tony Pulis at home is an even tougher challenge as Liverpool have not been able to beat a Tony Pulis side at their home in more than 7 years. Only three overseas players have netted more for the club on the road in the Premier League era - Luis Suarez (34), Dirk Kuyt (21) and Fernando Torres (20).
The Reds are looking for their first Premier League victory at the Hawthorns since October 2011, where they picked up a 2-0 win under Kenny Dalglish (D3 L1 since).
I fancy Liverpool to get a win here.
Easier said than done.
According to BBC Sport, Klopp believes the two will return from injury before the end of April, and it's likely the German will start Roberto Firmino and Philippe Coutinho at West Brom.
Liverpool finished eighth and without a trophy last season in what was Klopp's first campaign in charge at Anfield. ".It's about fitting in the game, fitting in the team".
There are also some unbelievable clashes for the teams around Liverpool, starting with Manchester United against Chelsea on Sunday.
The Liverpool boss wants to take three points against Pulis on Sunday.
That would have given Stoke a top 10 spot - then coincidentally Liverpool raised their game. "But, again, if they tried to do it alone, no chance".
On the points needed to finish in the top four: "I don't think about it". However, their only win since February was the 3-1 victory against Arsenal almost a month ago.
The win at Stoke at least saw a much improved performance from the goalkeeper. Klopp's point was that Neuer makes mistakes too - they're just not emphasised quite like Mignolet's. That was the main thing we did: defending set-pieces. In this match, he will perhaps be more preferred as Origi is also a good header of the ball. "The biggest thing is to make sure everyone understands where they should be in their starting positions and when one goes, it usually is the switch to press". In set-piece situations McAuley can be very unsafe and Liverpool will be wary of him.
Liverpool can ill afford any slip-ups in the chase for a Champions League slot but West Brom can cause them real problems.
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Back Show Schedule
- Dolph Lundgren lands villainous role in 'Aquaman'
- US Military Says Misdirected Strike In Syria Killed 18 Allied Forces
- 'Girls' Finale Won't Feature 2 Main Characters & I'm Kinda Pissed About It
- Disputed Griezmann penalty gives Atletico edge over Leicester
- The 2018 Subaru Ascent Could Be Your Posh, Tough & Bulky SUV
- 5 must-see moments from the Bruins' 2-1 win over Senators
- Mexico confirms arrest in Border Patrol killing
- Scattered showers are now likely for Saturday and Easter Sunday
- Geraldo Rivera Slanders Kendrick Lamar + Hip-Hop With Weak Response