"Saturday Night Live" returns on April. 22 with host Chris Pine and musical guest LCD Soundsystem, airing Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. PT, 11:30 p.m. ET on Global; you can also watch full episodes and individual sketches online. Which, okay, is what's happening here too, but last night's lackluster Jimmy Fallon-hosted episode didn't have all that much to recommend it as water cooler talk.
McCarthy then ends the sketch by plowing into the podium with a giant motorized Easter egg, in a riff on her previous sketches as Spicer in which she drove the podium into the White House press corps.
McCarthy was reprising her role as the testy, mispronouncing, culturally insensitive "Spicey", while Spicer was reprising his role as the Easter Bunny, which he played at White House Easter Egg Rolls in 2008.
You thought real-life Sean Spicer was making gaffes that drive Jews insane?
Submit your Newswire tips here.
"Standing before me are my two top advisers", Trump said, calling back to his time as the host of the NBC reality series. "I'm not joking. When I see a photo of you, it makes me want to puke".
Unsurprisingly, it wasn't long before McCarthy turned to Spicer's comments (and subsequent apologies) this week about Hitler.
"Everybody shut up so I can apologize", McCarthy's Spicer roared, referring to controversial comments the press secretary recently made when arguing that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is worse than Adolph Hitler. "You're like a little Jewish Amélie", Trump continued.
"Read to me again from the list of my accomplishments", Trump says. "Steve, you may be smart, but I once walked in on you eating a live pig in the Roosevelt Room". "Bad stuff to the Jews, and I mean not even Hitler...."
"Spicey finally made a mistake", the parody began, as the sketch then directly addressed his Holocaust remarks, made in an attempt to justify the recent unilateral missile strike on Syria.
Spicer goes on to say that he was "sensitive" to the fact that they were sent to these "concentration clubs" on trains, but "at least they weren't on united".
- KKR beat KXIP by 8 wickets
- West Brom vs Liverpool: Tony Pulis reveals summer transfer plans already underway
- Syria's Assad: Chemical attack was fabrication
- People were upset over MLA quitting: AAP after bypoll defeat
- Trump Recalls Cake in Vivid Detail, Forgets What Country He Bombed
- Trump 'creating a war situation' says North Korean official at enormous parade
- Coffman tells crowd he will oppose Trump at the right time
- Geraldo Rivera Slanders Kendrick Lamar + Hip-Hop With Weak Response
- The 2018 Subaru Ascent Could Be Your Posh, Tough & Bulky SUV
- Joseph Jakubowski, Who Sent Threatening Manifesto To Donald Trump, Arrested After Manhunt