"Saturday Night Live" returns on April. 22 with host Chris Pine and musical guest LCD Soundsystem, airing Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. PT, 11:30 p.m. ET on Global; you can also watch full episodes and individual sketches online. Which, okay, is what's happening here too, but last night's lackluster Jimmy Fallon-hosted episode didn't have all that much to recommend it as water cooler talk.
McCarthy then ends the sketch by plowing into the podium with a giant motorized Easter egg, in a riff on her previous sketches as Spicer in which she drove the podium into the White House press corps.
McCarthy was reprising her role as the testy, mispronouncing, culturally insensitive "Spicey", while Spicer was reprising his role as the Easter Bunny, which he played at White House Easter Egg Rolls in 2008.
You thought real-life Sean Spicer was making gaffes that drive Jews insane?
Submit your Newswire tips here.
"Standing before me are my two top advisers", Trump said, calling back to his time as the host of the NBC reality series. "I'm not joking. When I see a photo of you, it makes me want to puke".
Unsurprisingly, it wasn't long before McCarthy turned to Spicer's comments (and subsequent apologies) this week about Hitler.
"Everybody shut up so I can apologize", McCarthy's Spicer roared, referring to controversial comments the press secretary recently made when arguing that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is worse than Adolph Hitler. "You're like a little Jewish Amélie", Trump continued.
"Read to me again from the list of my accomplishments", Trump says. "Steve, you may be smart, but I once walked in on you eating a live pig in the Roosevelt Room". "Bad stuff to the Jews, and I mean not even Hitler...."
"Spicey finally made a mistake", the parody began, as the sketch then directly addressed his Holocaust remarks, made in an attempt to justify the recent unilateral missile strike on Syria.
Spicer goes on to say that he was "sensitive" to the fact that they were sent to these "concentration clubs" on trains, but "at least they weren't on united".
- Michael Rosenbaum will be in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- Celebrations as Kylie Jenner and Rapper Tyga Split Up
- Badree, Tye enter history books
- KKR beat KXIP by 8 wickets
- Trump to Talk Security, Air-Traffic Control With Airline Chiefs
- Vin Diesel denies feud with Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 8 Finale Spoilers: Elena Surprises Damon
- Tar Heels take sixth title
- West Brom vs Liverpool: Tony Pulis reveals summer transfer plans already underway
- New FBI Intel Suggests Trump Associates May Have Colluded With Russia