"Saturday Night Live" returns on April. 22 with host Chris Pine and musical guest LCD Soundsystem, airing Saturdays at 8:30 p.m. PT, 11:30 p.m. ET on Global; you can also watch full episodes and individual sketches online. Which, okay, is what's happening here too, but last night's lackluster Jimmy Fallon-hosted episode didn't have all that much to recommend it as water cooler talk.
McCarthy then ends the sketch by plowing into the podium with a giant motorized Easter egg, in a riff on her previous sketches as Spicer in which she drove the podium into the White House press corps.
McCarthy was reprising her role as the testy, mispronouncing, culturally insensitive "Spicey", while Spicer was reprising his role as the Easter Bunny, which he played at White House Easter Egg Rolls in 2008.
You thought real-life Sean Spicer was making gaffes that drive Jews insane?
Submit your Newswire tips here.
"Standing before me are my two top advisers", Trump said, calling back to his time as the host of the NBC reality series. "I'm not joking. When I see a photo of you, it makes me want to puke".
Unsurprisingly, it wasn't long before McCarthy turned to Spicer's comments (and subsequent apologies) this week about Hitler.
"Everybody shut up so I can apologize", McCarthy's Spicer roared, referring to controversial comments the press secretary recently made when arguing that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is worse than Adolph Hitler. "You're like a little Jewish Amélie", Trump continued.
"Read to me again from the list of my accomplishments", Trump says. "Steve, you may be smart, but I once walked in on you eating a live pig in the Roosevelt Room". "Bad stuff to the Jews, and I mean not even Hitler...."
"Spicey finally made a mistake", the parody began, as the sketch then directly addressed his Holocaust remarks, made in an attempt to justify the recent unilateral missile strike on Syria.
Spicer goes on to say that he was "sensitive" to the fact that they were sent to these "concentration clubs" on trains, but "at least they weren't on united".
- Sierra Leone pastor finds huge 709-carat diamond
- Trump hires his daughter to join step son in incestuous administration
- Couple Sentenced for Terrorizing Black Child's Party With Guns and Confederate Flags
- Badree, Tye enter history books
- Amber Alert issued for 15-year-old
- Victor Cruz and Rashad Jennings cut by the New York Giants
- Joseph Jakubowski, Who Sent Threatening Manifesto To Donald Trump, Arrested After Manhunt
- 500 kg Egyptian woman reaches Mumbai to 'lose' weight
- Muhammad Ali Jr Stopped At A US Airport Again
- Michael Rosenbaum will be in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2