Among the attendees were Moose Lodge mascot Tommy Moose and, of course, the Easter Bunny.
- The Episcopal Church of the Holy Trinity in Midland at 9:15 a.m. For more information, contact Linda at 707-479-3340.
He's hoping the egg drop with the free food and giveaways is like the story in the Bible when Jesus fed the multitudes who hung out with him to listen to his sermons.
Children's charity Safe Families for Children has joined with staff from software company Safe to provide 200 Easter eggs to vulnerable North East children. Admission is $7 per child, free for accompanying adults.
Also on Saturday, the Fraternal Order of Eagles, 4536 Patsy Lane, is holding its annual Easter egg hunt from noon to 3 p.m. for children ages 2-12. Youth will be divided into age groups to take turns hunting up all the eggs.
Keep up with the City of Odessa Parks and Recreation events on their website here.
Sponsored by the Cullman Ministerial Association, the service begins at 6:30 a.m. Sunday and is open for anyone to attend. More information at www.fundemoniumtoys.com. "We are always looking for ongoing sponsorship and partnership to make more events like this a reality", he said.
In New Baltimore, kids in preschool through sixth grade hopped over to First Baptist Church on Washington Street to hunt for Easter eggs on April 8.
Her family was taking photos of her, next to a display of the approximately 20 Easter eggs she collected and the yellow Tweety-bird basket she collected them in.
"They loved the Bubbles and the jump houses".
Sophie Fenton is on the move during the annual Crystal Shores egg hunt on April 15.
"We have to understand how the electronics play into a bomb or and hazardous device and in order to do that we have to know how to build them and take them apart", said Johnson.
There will also be carnival games and lunch from 11 a.m.to 1 p.m.
- U.S. dollar stays 5-month-lows against yen amid geopolitical risk
- President Trump says US-Russia relations may be at 'all-time low'
- Klopp upset at UEFA's Dortmund decision
- V.P. Mike Pence addresses troops on N. Korea 'provocation'
- New FBI Intel Suggests Trump Associates May Have Colluded With Russia
- Trump hires his daughter to join step son in incestuous administration
- Tar Heels take sixth title
- Geraldo Rivera Slanders Kendrick Lamar + Hip-Hop With Weak Response
- Christians From Around World Mark Good Friday In Jerusalem
- Trump 'creating a war situation' says North Korean official at enormous parade