Also, once you install the update, your handset will begin supporting the much awaited 4G/3G dual-SIM dual-standby feature. All theses Nokia phones are expected to launch globally by end of Q2 2017 and before the Nokia 6 go global, the smartphone is reportedly receiving Android 7.1.1 Nougat in China via an over-the-air (OTA) update.
Arriving with the build 00CN_3_170, the update is 369MB in size and brings along a bunch of new features to the smartphone. It also includes the April security patch from Google.
The Nokia 6 was unveiled at this year's Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona and has been released in select markets. The company also improved the Nokia 9's security features by adding an iris scanner and fingerprint scanner.
HMD Global may be planning to bring in some Nokia smartphones later this year, specifically by the end of the second quarter. In it, it introduced the new Nokia 3, 5 and 6, however, one of the things that caught attention was the promise of the company to update their phones nearly instantly. BTW, did we mention that Nokia 6 is now one of the very few phones to run Android 7.1.1? Some preloaded apps on the smartphone also get updated.
When Is Nokia 6 Releasing In the United States? This implies that we can expect the smartphones to hit the Indian market early July. Rumors have stated that Nokia 9 will feature a 5.5-inch display with a 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution and a price tag of about $699.
As for the specs, The upcoming Nokia 9 is set to powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, equipped with 6GB of RAM and the phone is rumored to pack 64GB of internal storage. The phone on the left is supposed to be the Nokia 8. The selfie camera is said to have a 12-megapixel shooter, while the phone could come with a 3,800mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0.
- Badree, Tye enter history books
- Insurers say Trump must do more to stabilize 'Obamacare'
- U.S. dollar stays 5-month-lows against yen amid geopolitical risk
- Melissa McCarthy returns as Sean Spicer in Easter bunny suit on 'SNL'
- Mark Hamill: Carrie Fisher Star Wars tribute is 'therapy'
- Nintendo Switch is Officially the Company's Fastest Selling Console Ever
- Geraldo Rivera Slanders Kendrick Lamar + Hip-Hop With Weak Response
- Klopp upset at UEFA's Dortmund decision
- Thor: Ragnarok trailer smashes Disney and Marvel views record
- North Korean official says will continue missile tests