Real Madrid play host to Bayern Munich on BT Sport 3 on Tuesday as they attempt to continue their assault on becoming the first team to retain the Champions League.
"This gesture shows how important the things off the field are to us at this moment, and that Marc gets better soon and that we are all still here", said Dortmund captain Marcel Schmelzer.
The match will be played at Barcelona's Nou Camp.
"When we watched the draw for the quarterfinals together, we all agreed that we wanted every team but not Barcelona", Dybala said.
Luis Enrique is sweating on the fitness of Javier Mascherano and Arda Turan, while Rafinha Alcantara and Aleix Vidal are undoubtedly out.
Dybala produced a stunning display as Juve thrashed Barca 3-0 in the first-leg at Turin last week, leading to further comparisons with the great Messi. Luis Enrique's side have to break down an Italian-minded defensive team.
"We have four days and we need to be optimistic", declared coach Massimiliano Allegri.
"There are a lot of similarities compared to the game against PSG".
Yes, Barcelona have to score three goals against quite possibly the best defence in the whole of Europe, but their Champions League home record at Camp Nou is simply sensational.
Juventus comfortably saw out the final stages to register their eighth clean sheet in 10 Champions League games this season.
Mario Lemina came close to registering for Juventus late on to secure what would have been a famous win at Camp Nou, but it mattered little in terms of the tie as the Italian giants booked their spot in the semi-finals of the competition alongside Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid and AS Monaco.
Dybala, who last week signed a new deal that will keep him at the Juventus Stadium until 2022, scored two goals in a breakout performance against the Catalans, and told TyC Sports on Monday the defending Serie A champs take a back seat to nobody.
There is hope, however, as Juventus have conceded three twice this season already: against Napoli in the Coppa Italia earlier this month and at Genoa in November.
The fact that Argentina now looks for the next Messi rather than the next Diego Maradona is as good a testament to the five-time world player of the year's achievements as any.
- Here Are The Winners Of The 2017 Pulitzer Prizes For Journalism
- Nokia 6 starts receiving Android 7.1.1 Nougat OTA
- What Are Snap Elections? What to Know Ahead of June 8
- Apple Is Ready to Shake Up the Self-Driving Car Industry
- Russia metro bombing suspect says he was unwitting accomplice
- Bale ruled out of Champions League game against Bayern
- Carr clarifies comments about 'true' Raiders fans
- Supreme Court blocks Arkansas executions
- Juventus star Khedira to miss first leg of Champions League semi-final
- NSA Hacks: Microsoft Reinforced Defects Left Wide-Open By Leak