Tottenham have played eight Premier League matches since Rose suffered his injury against Sunderland, of which they have won eight including a seven game run that continued against Watford at the weekend.
Saturday's opponents handed the north London outfit an unlikely route back into the title race after their slip-up against Manchester United on Sunday and with Kane's return, Spurs could yet secure their maiden Premier League crown.
Harry Kane hopes Tottenham's ruthless streak can bring Chelsea's double dream crashing down.
"They showed more desire, more ambition, more motivation". "It is very simple and in this case the fault is with the coach". His conversion to the 3-4-3 formation has provided the flawless platform for them to rise from the bottom to the very top of the game.
"Four points is still two games".
Why would his players need to be motivated by him at this crucial stage in the season?
They're four back from fourth place Man City with a game in hand, and six off Liverpool who have played two games extra. They are feeling the possibility to write history.
Tottenham are on a run of seven straight league wins - their best sequence in 50 years - and Conte knows his side are in for a battle beneath the Wembley arch.
"Centre backs are much bigger and there's a lot more quality in the league".
But a glance at the fixtures list should ease, if not totally dispel, any nerves afflicting the Stamford Bridge faithful.
With Romelu Lukaku's blazing scoring form who already has 24 goals this season, Chelsea could drop all three points.
Sky Sports pundit and former West Brom striker Don Goodman believes that it is still all to play for in the Premier League title race, but has claimed the pressure is now growing on Tottenham.
On that occasion, Ferguson pinpointed the 4-4 draw at home to Everton as the day when the title slipped from United's grasp, even though his team ended that day three points clear of City at the top of table.
"They were everything. They covered every inch of grass, didn't let us have a pass".
"Chelsea are in a fantastic position".
- Number of immigrant arrests in Phoenix area on the rise in 2017
- Everton ban The Sun over 'rascist' article
- 121st Boston Marathon is Keflezighi's last, Rupp's first
- NSA Hacks: Microsoft Reinforced Defects Left Wide-Open By Leak
- President Trump says North Korea has 'gotta behave'
- Nuclear threat, Abbott snipes (again), warnings on the economy
- ENC church drops Easter eggs from helicopter
- Klopp: We didn't practise 3-5-2 formation
- Insurers say Trump must do more to stabilize 'Obamacare'
- Campaigning for Turkey referendum hits final stretch