The Mario Mash-Up Pack gives players "40 new Super Mario-themed skins, which transform the game's characters into familiar heroes like Mario, Luigi and Princess Peach, and even troublemakers like Bowser, Wario and all seven Koopalings".
Nintendo's big digital event will begin at 9 am PDT / 5 pm BST on Tuesday, June 13. Available to view live at http://e3.nintendo.com, this presentation will offer more details about Super Mario Odyssey and other Nintendo Switch games, with a focus on games launching in 2017.
Alongside Super Mario Odyssey, Nintendo will be hosting two live tournaments during E3 on its social platforms for both Arms and Splatoon 2 f or the Nintendo Switch. 2017 won't be any different as the long-standing video game company will once again be releasing their Nintendo Spotlight video, before the doors open, on June 13 at 9am PT/12pm ET. Just like the last few years, this year's E3 will also feature plenty of Treehouse content. Super Mario Odyssey could be critical to the company's financial performance in the fourth quarter, when it'll face stiff competition from other game developers for holiday season dominance. The event plans cover the Switch and the 3DS, and other plans for activities to happen through said dates when E3 rolls around this year.
However an issue with the Switch, as with every single new release, is the absence of games accessible from the very first moment, with perhaps Breath of the Wild being the sole exception along with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
This is a sensible solution to the problem, and it should make Switch owners who were interested in the game happy. If nothing else this puts in perspective the monstrous totals Nintendo itself will be raking in, but it also allows us to extrapolate what Nvidia earns per Switch unit; if these figures are in the ballpark, then Nvidia's cut is around $50 per Switch. You can watch them as they are livestreamed from June 13-15.
We dug into the detail and published a report into why some Nintendo Switch games are more expensive.
Today, Nintendo revealed the presentations and special events it has planned for E3 2017.
- Barcelona in tough position to produce another comeback
- This airline just told Congress it will stop overbooking flights
- Juventus star Khedira to miss first leg of Champions League semi-final
- Women's Golf Seeded No. 3 in Albuquerque Region
- ISIS leader killed in Afghanistan
- Chiefs Move Up 17 Spots in NFL Draft for Quarterback
- LeBron James sends Pacers home packing, Oklahoma City takes series lead
- Crosby skates with Penguins team mates days after concussion
- Weekend Reading: Microsoft Weekly 57 (Apr 10 - April 16)
- Could North Korea Hit the U.S. with a Nuclear Missile?