So, I think Kejriwal is making all these statements, because he has nothing to say in his defence.
According to a media report, Mishra, who was sacked by Kejriwal from him Cabinet and suspended from the primary membership of the party, a couple of days ago, was punched, his clothes torn and slapped repeatedly by the assaulter.
Former Delhi Minister Kapil Mishra visiting the anti-corruption bureau office in New Delhi on May 8, 2017.
In his complaint, Kapil Mishra had said the man had arrived around 30 minutes before the incident happened.
Those envelopes, he said, had his statements, not clarifying whether that was all he had to show for his allegation that Mr Kejriwal had taken bribe. Mishra said he filed complaints with the CBI over the exchange of Rs20 million between Jain and Kejriwal, a Rs500 million land deal arranged for the CM's brother-in-law and five AAP leaders allegedly misusing party funds on foreign trips.
Mishra, who began his hunger strike Wednesday morning at his residence demanding that AAP government release details of funds of foreign travels of five of its leaders, alleged he has been receiving "death threats from global numbers".
He claimed that the details of the foreign trips by AAP leaders would "reveal a lot" about alleged corruption by them. "Whenever I met you, you always talked about probity in public life", she wrote.
Mishra, on the third day of his "indefinite fast", penned another letter to Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, alleging that the attacker Ankit Bhardwaj was attached with the mohalla clinics project under Health Minister Satyendar Jain.
"Everything was pre-planned", said Mishra.
Mishra challenged Kejriwal to either contest from his Karawal Nagar assembly constituency "or your New Delhi constituency".
Mishra earlier alleged that Kejriwal and two others - Ashish Talwar and Vibhav Patel - were responsible for the delay in action in the water tanker scam.
- Trump awaits highest level face-to-face contact with Russia
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- Aetna leaving Affordable Care Act market in Nebraska
- Russian blogger convicted for playing 'Pokemon Go' in church
- 'Dear Jesus, please let this baby breathe'
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- LeBron James sends Pacers home packing, Oklahoma City takes series lead
- Nintendo Announces E3 Plans
- Crosby skates with Penguins team mates days after concussion