"It was hard to lift everyone to be ready again for Man United but we are okay now and focused".
Insiders say Dier, who now earns £50,000 a week, will not be leaving the north London club. "It's sad and exciting".
The club's Supporters Trust reported the following from a recent meeting with the club chairman: "DL [Levy] said all players were under contracts, contracts they were happy to sign at the time". I have to play them by periods and I don't have another solution.
At the finish of the season in front of Manchester United was the choice, or give all the forces to the championship in the fight for the 4th line, or try to win the Europa League, which will automatically give a ticket to the Champions League for the next season, as well as the opportunity to play in the European Super Cup. We are not going to say that matches are not important matches.
Tottenham and Manchester United will square off at White Hart Lane on Sunday with both teams coming off disappointing results. The left-back has been sidelined since the 0-0 draw with Sunderland on January 31 and though he has returned to first-team training, the 26-year-old is short of match fitness and won't be risked. Harry Winks and Erik Lamela are also not likely to feature in any capacity in the final game at White Hart Lane.
With Mourinho focussing in the Europa League, some players could come into the squad to make their debut's.
Manchester United are limping their way into this match, with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Marco Rojo, and James Wilson all out for the season, plus Ashley Young, Luke Shaw, and Timothy Fosu-Mensah unlikely to return before the campaign ends.
Spurs will play their home games at national stadium Wembley Stadium while their new home gets built. After impressive victories over Sunderland, Chelsea and Burnley without conceding a goal, United are winless in the last three games but had won the previous four league games on the road before the loss at the Emirates Stadium.
Tottenham will hope to record a famous win over United to give White Hart Lane a fitting send-off.
The 36-year-old sat in his old spot in the home dressing room for one final time ahead of Spurs' clash with Manchester United. Since the inception of Premier League era in 1992, ten current top flight clubs have changed ground. Four of the seven games since have finished 0-0 (L3).
- Will Power completes Penske ideal weekend at INDYCAR GP
- White House Spokeswoman Backs President Trump's Claim about Comey
- At least 74 countries affected in 'biggest ever' cyber attack
- Charlie Hunnam inspired by UFC champ Conor McGregor for King Arthur role
- Of the 48 affected NHS England hospitals, six remain unoperational
- Melissa McCarthy mocks Sean Spicer with motorized podium
- Pak based terror groups plan to attack India, Afghan: US intel chief
- Mike D'Antoni to consider resting James Harden during next season
- Isaiah Thomas Downplays Celtics' 'Funeral' Attire: 'I Wear Black All The Time'
- President Trump Calls Ousted FBI Chief 'Showboat' in Lester Holt Interview