Even before the release of her debut Hollywood project, Baywatch, Priyanka Chopra seems to have bagged her next global project. At the red carpet of the Miami premiere, Priyanka Chopra spoke about her character in Baywatch.
While speaking to the press, her Baywatch co-star Dwayne Johnson walked in from behind her and planted a surprise kiss on Priyanka's cheeks.
Meanwhile, on the work front, the actress will be seen in "Baywatch" which will mark her big Hollywood debut.
"Baywatch" has not released yet and PeeCee has now signed her second Hollywood film, "A Kid Like Jake".
Priyanka Chopra, in her impeccable sartorial glory, was recently seen looking drop-dead gorgeous in a shimmery, dark blue gown at Baywatch's world premiere in Miami. "When I saw it, I wasn't expecting it to be Baywatch so I really wasn't that unprepared and I liked it", Hasselhoff said. The film's cast includes Dwayne, David, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Kelly Rohrbach and Pamela Anderson.
The movie will be titled 'A Kid Like Jake' and it will be a drama film.
Priyanka also shared a picture with Dwayne on her Instagram and captioned it, "Truly one of the nicest guys I know". The movie is set to hit the theaters on 25th May 2017 in United States of America and on 2nd June in India. Thank you to a wonderful cast.
- Queen Elizabeth's Husband Prince Philip Announces Retirement From Public Engagements
- Katy Perry concert tour coming to Denver in November
- Dugan injury sours Roos' win over Kiwis
- Isaiah Thomas Downplays Celtics' 'Funeral' Attire: 'I Wear Black All The Time'
- 'Will & Grace' Revival: Watch First Full Trailer for NBC's Reunion Series
- Verizon wins bidding war with AT&T for Straight Path
- Jeremy Corbyn casts doubt over Labour pledge to renew Trident
- Cyber attack hits 200000 in at least 150 countries: Europol
- Pens take on Senators in Eastern Conference Finals
- Mother's Day: The Most Touching Gifts a Kid Can Give Their Mom