Board of School Education Haryana is likely to declare the results of HBSE 12th Class 2017 today. The result link is now active and students are required to enter mandatory details on the result page of the official website. The expected pass percentage over all is 94%.
According to PTI, a total of 73.44 per cent girl students qualified for higher education as compared to 57.58 per cent boys, a spokesman of the Board said. A year ago it was only 2.5 lakh. Haryana Board declared 12th Class Results 2017. Students will be able to view their Haryana Board 12th Result 2017 from the direct link provided below.
About 7.5 lakh students are estimated to have appeared for the Class 12 and 10 board exams in the state this year.
Students need to score good marks in their class 12th to get admission in the good college and get their desired course.
The HBSE RESULT will be hosted on the official website i.e. www.bseh.org.in.
Meanwhile, The evaluation of answer sheets are over; the board is ready with the results.
Announcement of results: 18th May 2017. Last year, Haryana HBSE released class 12 the results on May 20. But as per our sources, the results will be published on 20th May. In relation to this no official notification has yet been released on the official website.
Click on Haryana Board Class XII results 2017.
The results will appear on the screen.
Save/Print the results page for further reference until the original memo arrives.
Stay tuned with WORLDHAB for the more educational new and updates of Results.
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- Beware of parasites in raw/undercooked fish, warn doctors
- Simone Biles is eliminated from Dancing with the Stars despite ideal scores
- Star Wars Day: May the 4th be with you
- Nadal for the fifth time won the masters in Madrid
- DeMar DeRozan: Raptors Would Have Won With LeBron James
- Tom Brady 'does have concussions,' wife Gisele Bundchen says
- The Right Place for Drug Rehab
- LaVar Ball attacks Fox Sports reporter in sexist rant