Mishra even reiterated his early charge about massive corruption in the AAP government's dream project "Mohalla Clinic".
The Anti-Corruption Branch is questioning Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwals private secretary in connection with its probe in the alleged Rs 400 crore tanker scam. "He has attempted to run the AAP using black money", he told reporters.
In his latest attack, Kapil Mishra has alleged that Arvind Kejriwal is the only CM which hardly goes to the office, the one who goes to the office the least, the one who has no portfolio. He (Kejriwal) quit as the joint commissioner with the income tax department as well as the chief minister (during his first term as CM).
"I have questioned that whether Arvind Kejriwal as a Chief Minister is ready to put forward and evaluate his performance report. Delhiites do not even know that their CM went to his office barely for two days in the a year ago", Mr Mishra tweeted. Last week, the former AAP leader went to CBI to file three complaints including alleged money laundering between Kejriwal and AAP leader Satyendar Jain, PWD scam that involved Kejriwal's relatives and foreign trips involving AAP leaders.
A senior Delhi government official rubbished Mishra's claims and asked whether the sacked minister maintains the chief minister's attendance register.
Mishra also dared Kejriwal to prove any one of his allegations wrong.
'Every document and evidence related to fraud companies and donation scams have been submitted to the CBI. "The people of Delhi probably have no idea that their CM has gone to office barely two days in the past year", Mr Mishra said in a blog post.
'These fake companies are registered in the name of the AAP MLA from Moti Nagar, Shivcharan Goyal. Kapil, an AAP minister before he was sacked, had gone on a hunger strike after accusing several party leaders of corruption.
- Simone Biles is eliminated from Dancing with the Stars despite ideal scores
- EU Commission says welcomes court ruling on trade deals
- "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" is Top Weekend Movie
- North Korea Celebrates Test Of New, Long-Range Missile
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- Google Rolling Out 'Smart Reply' Feature To Gmail App
- New cyber chaos appears to have been avoided: Europol
- Police departments honor their fallen on Peace Officer Memorial Day
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Ian Brady, notorious British serial killer, dies at 79