Trump also signed a memorandum for recognizing Peace Officers' Memorial Week and Police Week.
These fallen officers and their families were honored Monday at the Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Service at the Jean Dean Public Safety Building, conducted by the Fraternal Order of Police Gold Star Lodge 65.
The color blue is in honor of police officers who have been killed and disabled during the line of duty.
Law enforcement from the Greensboro, High Point and Gibsonville police departments were there as well as the Guilford County Sheriff's Office and the North Carolina Highway Patrol.
"I think it's safe to say that every day is National Police Day at the Department of Justice", Fox began.
As we acknowledge your service, we gather to honor the sacrifice and we trust to comfort the families of members of our law enforcement community who lost their lives in the line of duty.
Montana Gov. Steve Bullock ordered that flags be flown half staff Monday in honor of Police Week and Peace Officers Memorial Day.
He also urged all Americans to renew their respect towards law officials around the country.
Rose said all the work put into making this bill a law is worth it to remember Minnesota's fallen heroes and support their surviving families.
"America stands strong with our men and women in blue", Trump continued.
The two young men they loved so much, are getting recognized nationally by the country's commander-in-chief.
- 'Will & Grace' Revival: Watch First Full Trailer for NBC's Reunion Series
- Europol warns of further cyberattacks on Monday morning
- Priyanka in sequinned outfit and bikini
- Simone Biles is eliminated from Dancing with the Stars despite ideal scores
- Ransomware attack should be wake-up call for govts
- Spurs' Kawhi Leonard ruled out for Game 2 vs Warriors
- A Standalone Google Assistant App Could Soon Launch on iOS
- Shockingly lifelike dinosaur fossil makes public debut
- Spurs prepare for Game 2 vs Warriors with no Leonard, Parker
- Djokovic and Nadal advance to Madrid semifinals