"It's been a hard season and I've worked hard".
"I think we feel like an awesome team, and we need to just keep doing what we are doing, because I think we can win many more titles in the future".
"I can't say whether I'll stay for the rest of my life but I'm so grateful for the club for everything it has given me", he said.
"It's the reason why I came to Real Madrid - to win trophies".
"There's no doubt whatsoever, today is a truly historic day for Madrid's fans, myself and our big family", said coach Zinedine Zidane, who has now won four Champions Leagues as a player and coach.
Real Madrid players celebrated after winning the Champions League final.
Real Madrid dominated the front and back pages of Spanish newspapers on Sunday after they beat Juventus 4-1 to win their 12th European Cup.
"He (Zidane) is the only one to win two consecutive Champions Leagues", added Perez.
"I think we can get better".
Speaking after the game in his capacity as a pundit on BT Sport, Rio Ferdinand castigated the Real Madrid captain for getting engineering the sending off.
"The city have done an immaculate job in hosting such a great event and we thank everyone for that".
"But I'm extremely happy and I'm very grateful to the club for giving me the opportunity to coach these fantastic players".
Zidane has only one year left on his contract, but is widely expected to remain at the team's helm.
"Buffon will still be goalie next season and Barzagli with be with us for another year".
It was Zidane's stunning volley against Bayer Leverkusen that won Real the 2002 title in Glasgow, while a year ago, five months after replacing Rafael Benitez as a coach, he breathed new life into a demotivated team and took them to the Champions League trophy.
- Trump keeps using London terror to promote travel bans on Twitter
- White House to stop taking questions related to Russian Federation probe
- Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Revealed for 3DS; Releases November 17
- Mom says man injected her with drugs after 'Baby Doe' death
- Djokovic makes winning French Open start on Agassi's watch
- Russia Meddling Probe Expands To Trump's Personal Attorney
- Apple showcases macOS High Sierra
- Predators looking to clinch series on home ice Monday
- More than 1500 injured in panic after soccer game
- Real Madrid celebrates 12th European Cup with fans in Spain