This new version of Bandai Namco's adorable brawler will implement five new playable Pokemon alongside an assortment of new features when it launches on September 22.
A brand-new fighter - Decidueye enters the battle, alongside all previous Pokemon from the Wii U and arcade versions. These characters include Darkrai, Empoleon, Scizor and Croagunk.
Daily Challenges - Complete a variety of different daily challenges. Last but not least, a Pokemon Switch game has been rumored for months now.
With Pokken Tournament DX set to be featured during E3 next week, more details on what it will entail should come to light. On June 14 at E3, Nintendo will be allowing people to play a demo of the deluxe edition, as well as hosting an invitational tournament.
And then there's the 3v3 team battle mode.
Unfortunately for "Pokemon fans", good news and bad news were one in the same Tuesday. The invitational tournament will take place on Wednesday 14th June at 6.30pm United Kingdom time, and will feature eight YouTube and Twitch stars. The game is due for release on September 22nd 2017 for Nintendo Switch.
- Dr. Babatunde Osotimehin, head of UNFPA dies
- More than 1500 injured in panic after soccer game
- Meeting with Abbas, Trump calls Manchester attackers 'evil losers'
- Apple to showcase new features for its gadgets
- Kathy Griffin and lawyer to discuss Trump photo fallout
- Portland stabbing suspect said 'that's what liberalism gets you': court papers
- Kashmir under curfew after Sabzar Bhatt killing, separatist Yasin Malik arrested
- New smart speaker expected as Apple kicks off conference
- Mom says man injected her with drugs after 'Baby Doe' death
- Outrage as Donald Trump targets London mayor over attacks