Here, we look at the numbers behind Ronaldo's remarkable feat.
The Serie A champion progressed to the showpiece in Cardiff having suffered no defeats and conceded only three goals in its 12 games in the tournament, but Madrid blew Juve away with a superb second-half showing to secure a 4-1 victory.
The second marker brought the four-time Ballon d'Or victor to 600 goals for club and country, including a record 105 in the Champions League.
"We are winning trophies and I am happy".
"We have won three Champions Leagues in four seasons so we have to be in that category", he said.
"Again, I've had an fantastic season", said Ronaldo.
Cardiff-born Bale was a bit-part player on home turf, restricted to a 13-minute cameo as he continues his recovery from a calf injury. I'm in a good moment.
"My age is just a number", Ronaldo said. "I think I'll be here next year!"
"You need a guy to score the goals and he did it again", said the Germany worldwide. Next year it's going to be even more hard. To finish the year with the Champions League and the record..."We have made history". "It was not easy".
"Three Champions Leagues in four seasons isn't too bad".
By introducing Casemiro in midfield a year ago the coach took a step in the right direction and Raphael Varane getting regular football in place of Pepe, who seems set to leave at the end of his contract, will also help.
Ahead of the game he admitted he wasn't 100 per cent match fit and seemed to expect to start the game on the bench. "That's impossible to say", he said.
"I love football. I have the chance to be with this great club, with this great squad".
Ronaldo's first strike at Millennium Stadium was canceled out by Mario Mandzukic's exquisite 27th-minute hook shot.
Leonardo Bonucci's deep ball was brought down by Alex Sandro, who cut it back to Higuain in the penalty area.
But goals from Casemiro, Ronaldo's second and substitute Marco Asensio rewarded an outstanding second-half effort from Real. The same applies to Andrea Barzagli, who will still be with us for at last another year.
The likes of Romelu Lukaku, Andrea Belotti, Eric Dier, Tiemoue Bakayoko, Willian and Bale are all on Mourinho's hit-list, but he will not get all of them.
"But Real Madrid have important players and when they have a player who wins the Ballon d'Or (Ronaldo) it's a huge advantage".
- Pop Star Ariana Grande Visits Fans at Manchester Hospital
- Texas governor signs texting-while-driving ban into law
- Apple's iOS 11 Comes With New Do Not Disturb While Driving Mode
- Dr. Babatunde Osotimehin, head of UNFPA dies
- Kashmir under curfew after Sabzar Bhatt killing, separatist Yasin Malik arrested
- White House to stop taking questions related to Russian Federation probe
- Ganguly Denies Meeting Kohli, Indian Players For Feedback on Kumble
- Russia Meddling Probe Expands To Trump's Personal Attorney
- Apple showcases macOS High Sierra
- Oklahoma defends softball title with 5-4 win over Florida