"You can see police everywhere, it looks pretty safe", added Oceane, a 14-year-old out with her cousin, who said they hesitated but chose to come after seeing how security has been beefed up.
Fans flocked to the Old Trafford cricket ground for the show, many of them with tears rolling down their cheeks during the performances.
On her Instagram page, the brunette beauty shared a short video of a sweet infant softly crying to her rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", which she sang to close out the show. Security staff searched all bags and police with sniffer dogs patrolled the venue.
Bees are used as a symbol of the city's industrial past. The youngest was eight years old. After the gig, Gallagher tweeted, "What an incredible night last night pure love vibrations nobody comes close to Manchester love forever LG". Proceeds "will help alleviate immediate suffering and ensure victims and their families do not face short-term financial difficulties", according to the British Red Cross. Less than two weeks ago, a terrorist bombing took place outside of the nearby Manchester Arena, precisely timed to the ending of a concert by Grande that evening, killing 22 and wounding dozens. "We can't stop living because of the attacks".
He went on: 'I'll say this too about @ArianaGrande- she has a cracking voice.
She also thanked her band, dancers, and crew from the Dangerous Woman Tour, which was suspended in wake of the attack at Manchester Arena. The event was one part of the artist's response to the terror attack that struck her concert in the city on May 22nd.
Those who attended Grande's original show were offered free tickets and some injured fans left their hospital beds to attend.
- Trump sons defend his criticism of London mayor
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean' tops box office, 'Baywatch' sinks
- The double count: Trump budget includes $2 trillion accounting gimmick
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Apple Introduces watchOS 4 w/ New Watch Faces and Lots of Features
- New search underway near home of London Bridge attackers
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Quarterback Austin Davis, Not Colin Kaepernick
- British Police Name Third Attacker From Saturday's Rampage In London
- Vladimir Putin hits back about claims over Donald Trump and US election
- Buffon vows to take one more shot at winning Champions League