"You can see police everywhere, it looks pretty safe", added Oceane, a 14-year-old out with her cousin, who said they hesitated but chose to come after seeing how security has been beefed up.
Fans flocked to the Old Trafford cricket ground for the show, many of them with tears rolling down their cheeks during the performances.
On her Instagram page, the brunette beauty shared a short video of a sweet infant softly crying to her rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", which she sang to close out the show. Security staff searched all bags and police with sniffer dogs patrolled the venue.
Bees are used as a symbol of the city's industrial past. The youngest was eight years old. After the gig, Gallagher tweeted, "What an incredible night last night pure love vibrations nobody comes close to Manchester love forever LG". Proceeds "will help alleviate immediate suffering and ensure victims and their families do not face short-term financial difficulties", according to the British Red Cross. Less than two weeks ago, a terrorist bombing took place outside of the nearby Manchester Arena, precisely timed to the ending of a concert by Grande that evening, killing 22 and wounding dozens. "We can't stop living because of the attacks".
He went on: 'I'll say this too about @ArianaGrande- she has a cracking voice.
She also thanked her band, dancers, and crew from the Dangerous Woman Tour, which was suspended in wake of the attack at Manchester Arena. The event was one part of the artist's response to the terror attack that struck her concert in the city on May 22nd.
Those who attended Grande's original show were offered free tickets and some injured fans left their hospital beds to attend.
- Buffon vows to take one more shot at winning Champions League
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Quarterback Austin Davis, Not Colin Kaepernick
- Apple pushes Siri to the fore at annual developer conference
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- British Police Name Third Attacker From Saturday's Rampage In London
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- Texas governor signs texting-while-driving ban into law
- Some Twitter users may sue Trump for blocking them
- New search underway near home of London Bridge attackers
- Lukaku reveals his mind is made up regarding his future