"You can see police everywhere, it looks pretty safe", added Oceane, a 14-year-old out with her cousin, who said they hesitated but chose to come after seeing how security has been beefed up.
Fans flocked to the Old Trafford cricket ground for the show, many of them with tears rolling down their cheeks during the performances.
On her Instagram page, the brunette beauty shared a short video of a sweet infant softly crying to her rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", which she sang to close out the show. Security staff searched all bags and police with sniffer dogs patrolled the venue.
Bees are used as a symbol of the city's industrial past. The youngest was eight years old. After the gig, Gallagher tweeted, "What an incredible night last night pure love vibrations nobody comes close to Manchester love forever LG". Proceeds "will help alleviate immediate suffering and ensure victims and their families do not face short-term financial difficulties", according to the British Red Cross. Less than two weeks ago, a terrorist bombing took place outside of the nearby Manchester Arena, precisely timed to the ending of a concert by Grande that evening, killing 22 and wounding dozens. "We can't stop living because of the attacks".
He went on: 'I'll say this too about @ArianaGrande- she has a cracking voice.
She also thanked her band, dancers, and crew from the Dangerous Woman Tour, which was suspended in wake of the attack at Manchester Arena. The event was one part of the artist's response to the terror attack that struck her concert in the city on May 22nd.
Those who attended Grande's original show were offered free tickets and some injured fans left their hospital beds to attend.
- Legal experts to Trump on travel ban: Twitter hurting cause
- Oliver Stone: Megyn Kelly didn't know her stuff with Putin
- The double count: Trump budget includes $2 trillion accounting gimmick
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- Texas governor signs texting-while-driving ban into law
- British Police Name Third Attacker From Saturday's Rampage In London
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Some Twitter users may sue Trump for blocking them
- Pokemon Ultra Sun and Moon Revealed for 3DS; Releases November 17
- Apple pushes Siri to the fore at annual developer conference