Speaking on worldwide duty this week, the Belgian striker revealed he plans to leave Goodison Park this summer and has already agreed personal terms with a rival team, understood be Chelsea.
Lukaku conducted a number of interviews on Monday night and Tuesday, including one in English to Sky Sports in which he added: "My agent knows what's going to happen and I know as well".
Everton's star striker Romelu Lukaku has asserted that staying at the city-based football club next season is not an option and he is exploring possibilities to move to a more reputed club in England.
"I don't want to stay on the level where I am now".
Asked when an announcement might be made, Lukaku replied: "I'm just going to rest for a few days and then just prepare for next season".
The Everton striker, who was on hand to witness his fellow Belgium worldwide suffer an injury setback ahead of Belgium's World Cup qualification campaign, has been linked with a host of European clubs following a remarkable season which saw him score 25 goals in 37 Premier League appearances this season.
It is also claimed that Lukaku's father, Roger, said his son is open to join Bayern rather than holding out for a switch to another Premier League side.
Manchester City are also said to be interested in the 26-year-old Brazilian, who is apparently rated at €40m (around £34.8m). "I am staying calm about everything".
The Toffees are in an interesting state of Premier League limbo - good enough not to worry about relegation but not good enough to mount a serious challenge for a top six finish.
Lukaku says he knows where he wants to play next year but declined to elaborate on where that will be after the match. "The most important thing is I want to win trophies", Lukaku told Het Laatste Nieuws.
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean' tops box office, 'Baywatch' sinks
- Legal experts to Trump on travel ban: Twitter hurting cause
- Apple's iOS 11 Comes With New Do Not Disturb While Driving Mode
- New search underway near home of London Bridge attackers
- Ganguly Denies Meeting Kohli, Indian Players For Feedback on Kumble
- Grande returns to Manchester to honor victims with benefit
- Trump keeps using London terror to promote travel bans on Twitter
- Oklahoma defends softball title with 5-4 win over Florida
- Seattle Seahawks Sign Quarterback Austin Davis, Not Colin Kaepernick
- Oliver Stone: Megyn Kelly didn't know her stuff with Putin