The Ubisoft published and developed title made its debut at Microsoft's E3 2017 conference and was shown running on the company's new 4K-powered console, the Xbox One X. But what I did get to experience, including one city set in a contested area of the game occupied by both Greeks and Egyptians, felt finished.
Assassin's Creed Origins is set to release on the 27th October for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. But, it is one of the most attractive designed game as we can see it from the Gameplay launched by Ubisoft.
Watch the E3 2017 official world premiere gameplay trailer of Assassin's Creed: Origins below.
For more on the franchise, check out IGN's history of Assassin's Creed leaks.
For the last four years, the team behind the acclaimed Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag® has been focused on crafting a new beginning for the franchise. The game will have RPG elements like Levelling up, loot chest drops, customizations and achievements.
New features shown included bird reconnaissance as in Far Cry Primal, bow and arrow and shield combat action, damage numbers, and ability points.
Of course, things may change from now until launch, but this already looks more extensive than every other Assassin's Creed before it. Because the game will not have towers anymore, this hawk detection will come in handy.
- Cosby defense gives closing argument in sex assault case
- Jelena Ostapenko causes French Open upset against Simona Halep
- EU expands sanctions against North Korea
- United Kingdom police seek clues from pink knives used in London Bridge attack
- Rallies against Islamic law draw counter-protests across US
- British PM Theresa May reaches 'outline' power deal after election fiasco
- Will Northern Ireland's DUP help May get another term?
- Rabada sparks England slump as Proteas win 3rd ODI
- Kiwis beat British to reach America's Cup challenger finals
- Pound dives on fears United Kingdom election may produce no clear victor