You thought the surprise announcement of Metroid Prime 4 for Switch was enough? The first three games in the series have been widely recognised as classics in the Nintendo GameCube and Nintendo Wii libraries respectively.
Retro Studios is not making Metroid Prime 4 for Switch, according to Nintendo of America marketing boss Bill Trinen.
Metroid Prime 4 will be the 4th game in the critically acclaimed Metroid Prime series, which debuted in 2002.
Nintendo also worked with Mercury Steam in bringing all new abilities to Metroid: Samus Returns for Samus to use, along with being able to utilize some new weapon upgrades.
The core Pokemon game was announced during the Nintendo Switch E3 2017 Direct conference. For the first time in years, it feels like Nintendo is listening to their fans.
Metroid: Samus Returns will launch on September 15th on 3DS. The game's plot will see Samus infiltrate the planet SR388 in a quest to eliminate every last one of the titular Metroids.
Metroid II has always been the series' black sheep (at least, until Other M came along), and a game that fans wanted to see live up to its potential. It features gameplay from the Trial of the Sword, the new Master Mode difficulty, and plenty of new armor including Majora's Mask. When he's not healing his teammates in Overwatch, raiding in Destiny, making poor choices in Dark Souls, or praying for a new Ape Escape you can find him writing for Heavy and NerdMuch. This pack will be released June 30 this year. This includes Mario and Luigi hats for your cars.
- French Open final place is ideal birthday present for Jelena Ostapenko
- USA intelligence chief 'never been asked to act illegally'
- Sony 'refused' cross platform Minecraft
- Clinging on to her job, Britain's May appoints new ministers
- Cosby defense gives closing argument in sex assault case
- Kiwis beat British to reach America's Cup challenger finals
- Boris Johnson could be our next Prime Minister, claim reports
- United Kingdom prime minister's top aides resign after election fiasco
- Pentagon's top leaders to face Congress on defense spending
- Irving saves his best for when Cavs face Finals elimination