Cristiano Ronaldo stole the show during the UEFA Champions League final between Real Madrid and Juventus on Saturday. Ronaldo was delighted to see his son's fantastic football skills after a huge victory in the Champions League finals.
Ronaldo scored twice in the 4-1 victory over Juventus in Cardiff as Real became the first side to retain the Champions League trophy in the modern era.
Speaking about the fixture, Mourinho claims it'll be an hour to face the best team in Europe. "To give someone the opportunity, because I consider myself a man of the house because I played with this team for many years, this club or me is in my heart".
After sprinting past one defender and into the middle of the box, Cristiano Jr is confronted by the player and the defender, both of whom have regrouped.
"I'm very happy. It was an awesome season again".
"It has been an incredible end to the season by us", said man of the match Ronaldo.
"It has been a great year", Zidane said after the final whistle.
Nine of the 14 Real Madrid players who decimated Juventus were there when Zidane was an assistant to Carlo Ancelotti, who led Madrid to the 2014 décima - their 10th European Cup. I've got a year left on my contract and I think I'm going to be here next year.
"The players have entered into the legend of Real Madrid and of football, as has our coach", said club president Florentino Perez, as he reserved special praise for Zinedine Zidane. "I feel like a young boy". I'd promised that, if we won the Champions League and I scored a goal, I'd do it. Madrid is the only team to have double-figure Champions League wins - a dozen. "I had a meeting with him and he told me I was going to be important to him if I got some points and I did it", the Spain global explained.
"Nights like this is why you're a footballer and why I joined Real Madrid", he said.
The 27-year-old's performances have seen him linked with a move to Barcelona, who have appointed his old Athletic Bilbao boss Ernesto Valverde as head coach, but Herrera appears keen to stay in the Premier League.
- House Republicans warned of prospect for 2018 midterm losses
- Unseeded Ostapenko tops Halep at French Open for 1st title
- Russian airstrike may have killed IS leader in Syria, says Defense Ministry
- Trump cheerleaders turn on special counsel Mueller
- Former NBA player Dennis Rodman arrives in North Korea
- Sen. Kamala Harris goes after Atty. Gen. Jeff Sessions
- Congressional Democrats sue Trump over foreign payments
- Tim Farron quits as Liberal Democrat leader
- Fans already lining up for Penguins' Stanley Cup parade
- Roland Garros to have new women's singles champion