Beyoncé first announced the news of her pregnancy on Instagram in February, showing off her baby bump and wearing a green veil while kneeling in front of a floral wreath in an artistic photo.
So Beyonce and Jay Z now have a fuller house with Blue Ivy and the new-born twins. The post contained an image of a happy birthday note addressed to the twins, with the caption "they're here" followed by the hashtags #beyonce, #twins, #jayz, and #happybirthday.
Sources are now saying that a "minor issue has surfaced" that has kept the twins in hospital for nearly a week. We have been blessed two times over. The delivery also included two balloons-a pink one for a girl, and a blue one for a boy. Their names and genders are also being kept under wraps.
Beyonce has spoken frequently about how much she loves being a mum and the bond she formed with Blue while still pregnant.
Beyoncé's mother, Tina Knowles, posted her own social media message from NY on Sunday night, writing in part, "God lets things happen in his time not ours!"
Bustle has reached out to Beyoncé's and Jay Z's reps for comment, but had not heard back at the time of publication. A source disclosed to Us earlier this year that, "Blue is so excited to be a big sister!" On her Instagram account and website, the pop star celebrated her pregnancy by sharing extravagant photos from her maternity photo shoot.
"As a father with a growing family, it's the least I can do, but philanthropy is not a long fix, we have to get rid of these inhumane practices altogether".
- Ohio Congressman played in baseball game to honor Scalise
- Carnage at US Open as world's top three sent packing
- Donald Trump on Twitter: agenda doing well despite 'withhunt'
- US Open leaderboard crowded at the top
- Two Australians confirmed dead in London Bridge terror attack
- Oltmans demands more aggression against Canada, Pakistan in HWL Semi Final
- Zidane can stay at Real Madrid for life, says Perez
- House Republicans warned of prospect for 2018 midterm losses
- New York Times sues FBI to get notes of Comey-Trump talks
- US college student released by North Korea home, but in coma