Why does Ronaldo want to leave?
So, with these rumors circulating, Manchester United should be extremely interested to get Ronaldo back if it's a real possibility.
"Jorge Mendes (Ronaldo's agent) told me that Cristiano was angry about how he had treated the media, but we must always look for a solution for everything".
He was presented at the Bernabeu in front of 80,000 fans, as Perez attempted to bring together a second group of "Galacticos".
Ronaldo is in Russian Federation competing for the European champions in the Confederations Cup. He has led Madrid to back-to-back Champions League titles and a first Spanish league in five seasons this year, and helped Portugal to win last year's European Championship.
Madrid's long-time president said the club had not received any transfer offers for Ronaldo.
In Spain, the Beckham law was passed in 2005 for individuals - particularly wealthy ones - who have relocated to the country for employment. He's a very good person'.
It merely adds to the air of uncertainty.
"But something really freakish would have to happen if he were to leave this club".
The four-time Ballon d'Or victor is alleged to have created a "business structure" in 2010 to hide his earnings from image rights between 2011 and 2014.
They will have the final say.
The Real Madrid superstar has reportedly let it be known he is ready to quit the Champions League winners following what he perceives as a lack of club support over allegations of a £13m tax fraud. However, one thing that could kill the deal would be if it drags on for too long.
- Dems say they'll slow Senate work over secretive care bill
- Flash Flood Watch Hits NYC Until Tomorrow Morning
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Reports swirl about Beyonce's twins, but no confirmation yet
- How to watch the Confederations Cup online and on TV
- Cosby alternate juror: I 'probably' would have convicted him
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- Redskins owner says he's thrilled with ruling
- Senate passes bill to impose new sanctions on Iran
- Boris Johnson denies plot to topple UK PM Theresa May