Bauer retired the next two batters, but Yasil Puig hit a 1-1 pitch over the wall in center field for his 10th home run, giving Los Angeles a 2-0 lead.
Puig went 2 for 4 with a strikeout in the Dodgers' 7-5 win over the Indians.
He was in Wednesday's night lineup and batting ninth for the second game of the three-game series against the Indians. While it's unclear as to which fans the gesture was meant for, there is seating in the dugout suites close to home plate.
"Tonight was not a great night for me", Kershaw said.
Tied 2-2 in the eighth, Enrique Hernandez drove a solo home run to right field off Miller that led to a four-run eighth to take the lead and put the game out of reach.
Rather than wait until the eighth inning on Thursday, the Dodgers will try to tally some early runs against Josh Tomlin, who has a 5.73 ERA in 12 starts.
Bellinger hit home runs Saturday and Sunday (two) in the weekend series at Dodger Stadium and resumed his latest power surge with his 16th and 17th of the season Tuesday at Progressive Field.
"We know he's a good pitcher, but I would expect guys are going up there grinding out at-bats", Miller said. "I stooped to their level", he said through an interpreter after the game.
"Home run never even crossed my mind when he hit it", he said.
Perez's home run was his first since he homered twice in Game 1 of the World Series against the Chicago Cubs.
Bellinger got a lot of advice from teammates before the game about facing Miller. It was just a pretty poor at-bat.
"He is one of the best in the game", Robertson said.
"Obviously, I didn't do my part", he said. "Coming in, I was looking forward to a battle of the bullpens".
This will be Kluber's third start since spending most of the month of May on the disabled list with tightness in his lower back. He is sidelined indefinitely.
The Marlins have handled Garrett, 19, carefully since selecting him seventh overall in the 2016 draft, keeping him out of pro action last season and delaying the start of his 2017 until May to limit his workload.
- Dems say they'll slow Senate work over secretive care bill
- Flash Flood Watch Hits NYC Until Tomorrow Morning
- Congressman's condition 'more difficult' than first thought
- NBA Twitter Reacts To Kristaps Porzingis Trade Rumors
- Muslim girl may have been sexually assaulted
- Democrats despondent, Trump emboldened after GOP victory in Georgia special election
- Mark Wahlberg Is Probably Done With the Transformers Movies
- US top court to hear Wisconsin appeal in electoral map dispute
- Amazon's Acquisition of Whole Foods to Impact North Texas
- 'Trooping the Color' in London for Queen's Official Birthday