Amid swirling reports that Ronaldo wants to leave Real Madrid and return to Manchester United, comes a fresh report from Spain's Marca that Mourinho is not in favor of a big-money move to sign the reigning Ballon d'Or victor. A Spanish state prosecutor has accused former Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho of tax fraud worth 3.3 million euros ($3.7 million) in unpaid taxes, it was reported on Tuesday, June 20, 2017.
The "Cristiano Ronaldo is desperate to leave Real Madrid" story was fun while it lasted.
Ronaldo is a Real player and will continue to be so as far as we are concerned. something really freaky would have to happen if he were to leave this club.
Real Madrid and Man United are not directly involved.
"I want to talk with him", the long-serving Real president told Onda Cero.
According to elconfidencial.com, the Real Madrid group has urged Spanish newspapers not to use images in which Ronaldo is wearing the Real T-shirt because they don't want to be associated with the scandal. "Ronaldo is in a major tournament with his country and until that is over I can not talk to him".
"I must defend him at all costs, both as a player and as a person". Right now he is a Madrid player. "And I'm not contemplating that, especially without speaking with him".
"All I can say is that Cristiano Ronaldo has a contract with Madrid", Perez continued.
Ronaldo is now on duty for Portugal at the Confederations Cup in Russian Federation which ends on July 2. The return of Ronaldo to Old Trafford will definitely inspire these youngsters to go on and fulfill their potentials.
Taking in consideration this situation, there are many clubs that could be interested in signing Cristiano Ronaldo, although few of them have the economic power to afford paying the transfer fee and the salary. The second coming of Cristiano Ronaldo to Manchester will bring a lot of things to this current Manchester United side and below are five reasons why I think it will make the club great again if it happens.
Mendes' agency, Gestifute, released a statement saying Mourinho had not received any official notification about the accusations against him.
"And neither have we made any offers for anybody".
- US Continues to Drill for Oil, Crude Prices Fall Further
- The Galaxy Tab S3 is now available in India for ₹47990
- Uber adding option to tip drivers, making other changes
- Iran's Revolutionary Guard strikes Syria for Tehran attacks
- Flash Flood Watch Hits NYC Until Tomorrow Morning
- NBA Twitter Reacts To Kristaps Porzingis Trade Rumors
- Mark Wahlberg Is Probably Done With the Transformers Movies
- Officer in Seattle shooting: 'I don't have a taser'
- Ronaldo summoned to court, Mourinho accused of tax fraud
- US top court to hear Wisconsin appeal in electoral map dispute