And he has also complained on multiple occasions in the past about Real supporters, who have resorted at times to jeering and booing his performance on the pitch.
"To go back to England there is only one club", a close friend of Ronaldo said.
"We have built a legendary team featuring the best worldwide and Spanish players, in which our academy also enjoys a prominent role".
Now in Russian Federation at the Confederations Cup with Portugal, Ronaldo has limited himself to saying that he has a "clear conscience" and he is "always" innocent, but he has not spoken since it was revealed he wants to leave Madrid.
The Portuguese forward completed a then-word record £80m move to Real Madrid from Manchester United in 2009. "I would have liked to have him, but we haven't contemplated it". "We don't want to disturb his concentration with the national team", said Perez.
Spanish prosecutors have also indicted football player Predrag Mijatovic for tax fraud while allegedly working as an unlicensed football agent.
In a statement released Tuesday, the state prosecutor said Mourinho committed two counts of tax fraud in 2011 and 2012.
Real Madrid's president has indicated the club's interest in Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea is over.
Ronaldo, a player United are naturally interested in, has a prohibitively high one billion euros (£880million) buyout clause in the new and improved deal he signed in November which ties him to the Bernabeu until 2021.
Messi enjoyed another fine campaign at Camp Nou, scoring 54 goals in all competitions as Barca were dethroned by Madrid in LaLiga and lost in the Champions League quarter-finals. He has claimed a haul of domestic trophies with Chelsea and other clubs.
- Portugal goal against Mexico annulled after video review
- 'Trooping the Color' in London for Queen's Official Birthday
- Amit Shah:No Chance Of India Pakistan Series At Their Home Grounds
- NBA Twitter Reacts To Kristaps Porzingis Trade Rumors
- Your Ford Focus to be built in China starting in 2019
- Cosby alternate juror: I 'probably' would have convicted him
- Officer in Seattle shooting: 'I don't have a taser'
- Trump Under Investigation For Possible Obstruction Of Justice
- The Galaxy Tab S3 is now available in India for ₹47990
- Senate passes bill to impose new sanctions on Iran