Samsung Electronics launched its flagship Galaxy Tab S3 in India on Tuesday at an event in Bengaluru, featuring an advanced S Pen. Available across the retail stores since yesterday, the Tab will come in black and silver color variants. The device is fast-charging capability and 6,000mAh battery which supports up to 12 hours of video playback.
The All New Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 can be referred as the updated Galaxy S2 tablet launched in the earlier year. And while Samsung's device was rumored to also have its fingerprint reader in the same position, this is reportedly no longer the case.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 features a 9.7-inch Super AMOLED display with 2048 x 1536 QXGA resolution, making it a fantastic tablet for media consumption.
It comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. It sports a 13MP auto focus rear camera with flash and a 5MP front camera and supports Pogo keyboard that requires no separate charging or pairing. In the memory department, Galaxy Tab S3 comes equipped with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of built-in memory.
The Korean conglomerate is planning to announce the Galaxy Note 8 at a special press event in New York City on August 26, Korean publication Naver is reporting, citing sources who claim to have knowledge of the company's plans. However, it remains to be seen if these leaks are accurate or not, and it goes without saying that you should take them with a pinch of salt, but we hope to find out more about it in the coming days. The new S Pen has a 0.7 mm tip and boasts 4,096 pressure sensor levels.
Reuters further states, "Samsung is intent on continuing the premium Note series despite the costly collapse of the Galaxy Note 7, which it was forced to scrap roughly two months from launch in October due to fire-prone batteries".
The metal-and-glass chassis gives the Galaxy Tab S3 a premium look, and the home button up front doubles up as a fingerprint sensor. It is slide proof and 9.4 mm in thickness allowing for a comfortable grip and a more natural writing experience, according to the firm.
- Trump Under Investigation For Possible Obstruction Of Justice
- Juneteenth celebrated in Sioux City Saturday
- Amit Shah:No Chance Of India Pakistan Series At Their Home Grounds
- Your Ford Focus to be built in China starting in 2019
- US Continues to Drill for Oil, Crude Prices Fall Further
- In spite of tweet, lawyer says Trump not under investigation
- NBA Twitter Reacts To Kristaps Porzingis Trade Rumors
- Oltmans demands more aggression against Canada, Pakistan in HWL Semi Final
- US top court to hear Wisconsin appeal in electoral map dispute
- Officer in Seattle shooting: 'I don't have a taser'