The former United star has a release clause of one billion euros ($1.12 billion) written into his Real Madrid contract, having signed a five-year deal in November 2016.
Speaking about Ronaldo's reported desire to leave the club, Perez added: 'Not I, nor anyone at Madrid, is contemplating that Cristiano could leave the club'.
Ronaldo has been accused by Spanish prosecutors of avoiding paying tax totalling nearly £13million, a claim he profusely denies.
"It's no coincidence that he's in a very important tournament, the Confederations Cup. But now in the case of Cristiano Ronaldo, we want to clarify once and for all that this rumour has no basis and must be referred to in the realm of fables".
"He just wants to be the best player in the world".
He said that Ronaldo had clearly done nothing wrong and Perez was appalled that the "presumption of innocence is not respected" by the media who have branded the player a delinquent. The AS report says Ronaldo "has felt comforted by Florentino's defense".
"Cristiano is a good man and he is being made to look like a criminal.I don't think he is annoyed at us, I think he is annoyed at the general situation". "I have not spoken to any [clubs]".
"So I'm saying no (it won't happen)". I have no doubt that Cristiano will be able to defend himself.
Ronaldo is still willing to leave Madrid this summer.
And according to Spanish sports daily Marca, Ronaldo has told his teammates, "I'm leaving Real".
He is accused of evading tax to the value of 14.7m euros (£13m; $16m) between 2011 and 2014.
Despite his comments, Figo, who played at the Bernabeu between 2000 and 2005, believes Ronaldo will remain a Real Madrid player for the new season.
"Wish and your dreams will come true", might work in a flawless world, but Ronaldo will know just because he wants to go back to Manchester United, his former club, it doesn't mean he will be able to.
Real could yet hold on to the World Player of the Year despite claims his decision to leave was "irreversible".
He has also helped his team to win two La Liga titles after joining it on transfer from Manchester United for a ten record 80 million pounds in 2009.
- Your Ford Focus to be built in China starting in 2019
- Mark Wahlberg Is Probably Done With the Transformers Movies
- Trump Under Investigation For Possible Obstruction Of Justice
- Kershaw wins, Bellinger hits 2 homers as Dodgers top Indians
- Uber adding option to tip drivers, making other changes
- NBA Twitter Reacts To Kristaps Porzingis Trade Rumors
- Muslim girl may have been sexually assaulted
- Spanish state prosecutor accuses Jose Mourinho of tax fraud
- 'Trooping the Color' in London for Queen's Official Birthday
- Dem loss in Georgia underscores party challenges