Nintendo has made sure that the Switch dock is seen as a fundamental part of the console-in most pictures, the Switch is seen paired with its TV dock. Gamestop's CEO said in March that he expects the system to be hard to find through the end of the year at least. The $60 box was discontinued in April despite continuing demand from nostalgic gamers around the world.
It's interesting yet not surprising that one (or both) of these games would release in 2018 for the Nintendo Switch with not much announced beyond this holiday season.
The Nintendo Switch is available now...while stocks last. But before that, Splatoon 2 will launch first on July 21, ensuring that overwhelming demand for Switch units will only get worse. We didn't focus on it necessarily in our booth or the Nintendo Spotlight, but we are talking about it here at the show.
In good news for the fans, the Japanese firm said it is working to boost the supply of the console, especially for the upcoming Splatoon 2 Switch bundle. These are very impressive numbers for a new IP and a great attach rate but it's also an incredibly good start for a fighting game, something which could now be considered a somewhat niche genre.
Speaking to DualShockers, a representative for Nintendo said Scibatta had meant "2018 and beyond" instead of simply "2018.", which is a rather small, but rather important detail. Currently, the company estimates the price at $45, although it told Ars Technica that it might drop to $40.
- Amit Shah:No Chance Of India Pakistan Series At Their Home Grounds
- White House paints Handel win as Trump triumph
- Amazon buying Whole Foods in bold move into brick and mortar
- Spanish state prosecutor accuses Jose Mourinho of tax fraud
- The Galaxy Tab S3 is now available in India for ₹47990
- Muslim girl may have been sexually assaulted
- Your Ford Focus to be built in China starting in 2019
- US Continues to Drill for Oil, Crude Prices Fall Further
- Officer in Seattle shooting: 'I don't have a taser'
- Democrats despondent, Trump emboldened after GOP victory in Georgia special election