His supporters and activists were prominently placed to the front of the crowd, holding placards and singing "oh, Jeremy Corbyn" to the tune of Seven Nation Army by former Glastonbury headliners The White Stripes.
Corbyn, who has been a prominent member of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament, has been consistent in his opposition to nuclear weapons throughout his political career but has said he would back party policy on the matter. "We're at Glastonbury and doing things differently, doing things better".
Many of the Glastonbury crowd loved the Labour leader's speech.
A spokesman for Mr Corbyn said: "Jeremy and Labour are ready to fight another general election as soon as it is called".
Setting his sights squarely on the festival set, Corbyn praised the number of young people who helped achieve his recent election triumph, which saw Theresa May's government almost decimated. "What was even more inspiring was the number of young people who got involved for the very first time". "There's a message on that wall for President Donald Trump", he said, drawing disapproving sounds from the crowd.
He chanted the phrase during a rendition of Myxomatosis and later muttered: "See you later, Theresa, shut the door on the way out".
Corbyn then said it was "fascinating" that so-called elites had unsuccessfully predicted the outcome of the latest United Kingdom election and warned that Labour politics "is not going back in any box".
He was also spotted pouring pints for revellers and meeting emergency services staff at the annual event which concludes on Sunday night.
He then headed over to the Solstice bar. We can confirm he was able to find a seat.
Johnny Depp at a Cineramageddon screening of The Libertine during the Glastonbury music festival (Ben Birchall/PA).
He made a second appearance at the festival on Friday when he joined Kris Kristofferson for a live performance on the main Pyramid Stage.
He is due to give a talk at the Left Field tent later in the afternoon.
- Nevada Senator Opposes Healthcare Bill, Now The 5th Republican
- Derek Carr: I'll hand it to Marshawn on 1-yard line
- Petersburg's Frank Mason III picked by Sacramento Kings in NBA Draft
- U.S. lawmakers weigh enhanced security after baseball field attack
- Sedition case against 15 in MP dropped
- Portugal weighs resting Ronaldo for New Zealand game
- Death toll from Pakistan attacks climbs to 73
- Trump accuses Obama of not acting against Russian Federation , again
- Yuvraj, Dhoni mentoring Indian team, says batting coach Bangar
- India's opposition pitch Dalit for president