The Open Air Theatre at Washington Crossing State Park, 355 Washington Crossing Pennington Road in Titusville, will perform "Ragtime in Concert" on July 2, 3 and 4 at 7:30 p.m.
- Fort Carson - Fort Carson Freedom Fest: Color powder run, vehicle show, live music and fireworks. Parking will be free at Metro-operated facilities. Fireworks end the evening with a bang at 9:30 pm. Fireworks start at about 8:45 p.m. 454-7500 or www.chamber.fortmyersbeach.org. Live music, food and more.
The Northglenn/Thornton Rotary Club's 9th Annual Duck Derby race begins at 4 p.m. Ducks are $5 each or five for $20 and can be purchased on the day of the event.
For full event listings, visit www.harborspringschamber.com.
Mount Vernon Independence Day. Attendees will also enjoy live music, food trucks, and vendors.
The "gates" open at 5 p.m. for lawn picnicking. Miss, and Miss Indian Lake; open microphone from 3:30 to 6 p.m.; auto show registration 10 a.m.to 1 p.m. and awards at 3 p.m.; fireworks at 10 p.m. Call the Fairfax County Park Authority at 703-471-5415 to reserve a space.
Aside from the fireworks show, which starts at 9 p.m., families are invited to come out early to hike and play in the water in the park.
The City of Hudson Oaks, is bringing again what has arguably become one of the most popular Fourth of July events in North Texas: Boomin' 4th.
Downtown Sweetwater Day will have food, live music, and fireworks at dark on July 4.
The annual Fourth of July celebration begins at 6 p.m. and features food and live music. Live music begins at 6 p.m., followed by fireworks at 9:15 p.m. Public parking will be available on the East side of Jessamine Station Road, by Lucas Field Runway, from 8 - 9:30 pm, or until they reach capacity.
Our community is fortunate to have a native son who generously donates his skill and time to produce a Fourth of July fireworks display that would make ANY community proud. Fireworks are scheduled to start at 9:30 p.m.
The American Legion Post 22's Color Guard will be on to honor the nation's military with a 21-gun salute at 7 p.m. 10 a.m. On Main Street in downtown Fairfax.
- Lancaster: The city's Celebrate Lancaster event Friday culminates with fireworks from atop the Duke Street Garage.
Riverfront Fundraiser. 7:30-10:30 p.m. Del.
Great Falls Fireworks. 6 p.m.at Christ the King Lutheran Church, 10550 Georgetown Pike, Great Falls.
Tuesday, July 4, 1-10 p.m. - Mackinaw City will have multiple events for people of all ages to enjoy for Fourth of July.
Are you looking for fireworks displays to see for the holiday weekend? Festivities will begin at 4 p.m. lasting until 10 p.m., July 4. The fireworks display begins after the game. Dueling Barges Fireworks display at Go 4th on the River.
History Day Tours. Tours at 11 a.m. through 3 p.m.at Sully Historic Site, 3650 Historic Sully Way, Chantilly. The Luken Kids' Fun Run begins at 7 a.m.at the Maryland Farms YMCA.
Tuesday, July 4, 6:30 a.m. -10:30 pm.
- Wounded Rep. Steve Scalise out of intensive care
- Key Takeaways from CBO Score of the Senate's ACA Replacement Plan
- Jeremy Corbyn gets rock star welcome at Glastonbury Festival
- Derek Carr: I'll hand it to Marshawn on 1-yard line
- Federer demolishes Zverev to win ninth Halle title
- Brazil president: corruption charge a 'fiction'
- It was heartbreaking to leave Ant-Man: Edgar Wright
- Fleury leads Vegas Golden Knights' expansion draft choices
- NDA nominee Ram Nath meets UP MPs for support
- Freed US student `brutalised´ by North Korea captors - father