Maybe we'll finally get a movie called The Spectacular Spider-Man (which was the initial rumored title for Homecoming).
Perhaps, the events in Peter's own life took that bad turn with the killing of his Uncle Ben, while the Avengers were waging war elsewhere in the city.
He said only: "I don't like talking about anything until the movie comes out".
Tom adds that Marvel President Kevin Feige is equally interested in exploring that aspect of Spider-Man's past, though Holland is quick to add that there are now no plans to run with that back story.
In spite of the complete casting of Spider-Man Homecoming and all its info is much talk about it.
Watts has a point.
Holland, 21, who plays the titular role as the web-slinger previously revealed the two further standalone movies will allow Marvel to develop the story of the superhero. Rather, Spider-Man first showed up as a little kid in Iron Man 2 back in 2010.
Feige spoke to Screen Crush, to address how, duringSpider-Man: Homecoming, Glover's Aaron Davis casually mentions his nephew and while he doesn't specifically name check him, Feige teased the fact that it's Miles by confirming that "anything that's happened in the books" is fair-game for Marvel to use. In Iron Man 2, the Expo was held in ... wait for it ... Speaking with Uproxxabout the highly anticipated Spider-Man movie, Watts was asked about the retconned Iron Man 2 Easter Egg and the director willingly opened up about how Marvel came up with the idea to confirm that the little boy in the movie was actually Peter.
Spider-Man: Homecoming is sure to be a treat for the real Spider-Man fans.
- Shooter of Republican lawmakers a fan of leftist Sanders
- Wounded Rep. Steve Scalise out of intensive care
- Jose Mourinho accused of tax fraud in Spain
- Drake : Is Nigerian reporter, Onwude singer's new babe?
- Fleury leads Vegas Golden Knights' expansion draft choices
- Yuvraj, Dhoni mentoring Indian team, says batting coach Bangar
- It was heartbreaking to leave Ant-Man: Edgar Wright
- Another leadership test for Pelosi, who's weathered many
- 76ers get No. 1 pick from Celtics, chance to draft Fultz
- Federer demolishes Zverev to win ninth Halle title