Myers, who played for the Bruins from 1994-97, has been general manager for the Golden State Warriors since April 2012.
Green was rewarded for his do-everything role with the National Basketball Association champs.
Westbrook also expressed gratitude to his teammates, coaches, the Thunder organization, and the fans.
Leonard was trying to become the first player to win three in a row since Dwight Howard. Rudy Gobert of Utah was the other finalist.
"I never thought I'd be in NY and have to thank the sportswriters for the Coach of the Year", D'Antoni said, later praising the Knicks and the city.
Ex-Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni won Coach of the Year for leading the Rockets to a 55-win season with record-setting 3-point shooting.
Watching from home during the inaugural NBA Awards at Basketball City in NY, a number of NBA players showed their support for Westbrook, including Cavaliers lightning rod Kevin Love, who broke his almost month-long Twitter hiatus with a congratulatory message.
Russell pointed at them and said he would kick all their butts. Maybe not. Swift went on to say: "So essentially we have each other to thank for these careers, obviously".
The NBA formerly gave out its individual awards at various points throughout the postseason before switching to the awards show this season and presenting them all at once in front of the league's top players and entertainment stars. He beat out teammate Lou Williams, who came over in-season from the Lakers and do-everything reserve Andre Iguodala of the world-champ Warriors.
And he made National Basketball Association history scoring the highest ever triple-double with 57 points, 13 rebounds and 11 assists against Orlando Magic. Brogdon was the 36th overall pick in last year's draft, and he averaged 10.2 points and 4.2 assists in 75 games played with the Bucks this past season.
Green, who finished fourth in real plus-minus, averaged 10.2 points and 7.9 rebounds. Congratulations to Draymond Green.
Westrook received 69 of 101 first-place votes to win the award. He was voted to first team on 99 of 100 ballots yet completely omitted from one ballot.
Philadelphia's Dario Saric and Brogdon were unanimously selected to the All-Rookie first team.
- Death toll from Pakistan attacks climbs to 73
- Nevada Senator Opposes Healthcare Bill, Now The 5th Republican
- Shooter of Republican lawmakers a fan of leftist Sanders
- NDA nominee Ram Nath meets UP MPs for support
- Freed US student `brutalised´ by North Korea captors - father
- Manhunt launched after convicts overpower guards and escape prison bus
- Salman Khan's Tubelight fails to break 100 crore during opening weekend
- Opposition's Presidential Candidate Meira Kumar To File Nomination On Wednesday
- Brazil president: corruption charge a 'fiction'
- Yuvraj, Dhoni mentoring Indian team, says batting coach Bangar