President Trump will also meet with German Chancellor Angela Merkel - who has been critical of the president's decision to withdraw the US from the Paris Climate Agreement - and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, who Trump met during the 2016 campaign but has not seen since winning the presidency.
Trump will face discussions on counter-terrorism, the civil war in Syria, trade, and the climate among other topics with his European counterparts.
But White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Mr Trump would not visit the United Kingdom in the coming weeks.
Speaking ahead of the two-day meeting, the experts referred to the anti-globalization sentiment such as "America-first policy", Brexit, and the recent USA withdrawal from Paris climate accord, saying the world needs the G20, as a multilateral diplomatic platform, to send the right message to the worldwide community.
NAN reports that Xi had a stop over in Russian Federation where he met with President Vladmir Putin on Monday where they discussed bilateral cooperation and coordinate positions on a range of global issues ahead of the G20 Summit in Hamburg. -China relations, and Xi hopes Trump will appropriately handle Taiwan-related issues according to the "One China" principle. Trump later announced he was pulling the United States out of a landmark agreement to combat climate change reached in 2015 in Paris. "Donald Trump's statement that the world is an arena and not a global community is completely contrary to their view: We do not want few to benefit from economic progress".
Trade wars loom as Trump has demanded Germany and China reduce their huge surpluses and threatened other countries with punitive measures in battles over steel, natural gas and hormone-treated beef.
On Tuesday, German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said that over 8,000 left-wing extremists may gather for the upcoming G20 summit in Hamburg to stage anti-capitalism protests.
Police unleashed water cannon on demonstrators in Hamburg's St. Pauli district late Monday after activists had set up camps for people gearing up to protest the G-20 meeting on Friday and Saturday, according to organizers.
The German Chancellor is going to meet an American leader on the evening before G20.
- Raiders QB Derek Carr Has a Question About Chris Paul Joining Rockets
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- 5 women to watch in Wimbledon 2017
- Afghan all-girl robotics team denied U.S. visas for competition
- Venus Williams "devastated and heartbroken" by Fatal Accident Involving her vehicle
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- Arab Crisis: Qatar responds to Saudi-led blockade demands
- Habs sign Carey Price to an eight year extension
- French president vows support in Sahel anti-extremist fight
- Amazon, Apple sees shares drop after NASDAQ tech glitch