He claimed that Chyna sent him a video of her kissing another man.
Rob Kardashian claims Ferrari has been asking him for money.
The law indicates that - while the victim (in this case, Blac Chyna) would have known about the images as they were self taken - because the intent was for the image to remain private, it is unlawful for the image to be distributed publicly without consent. "And look he texted me asking for help and said he needed money cuz he can't afford to pay Chyna's bill so that's why I pay her bills".
Rob Kardashian calls out Blac Chyna for 'cheating': 'U need help'
"More receipts are coming". Just yesterday Chyna sent me her p- and everything and said she gonna come f- me ... wait for it.
"This is from Chyna yesterday to me", Kardashian wrote in the caption of one of the explicit photos. I pay lambo. Ferrari.
The former exotic dancer is seen being wheeled into surgery with Rob filming the moment as he tells her he loves her. Earlier this year, the KUWTK star shared a video of T.I.'s rumored side chick Bernice Burgos on his Instagram page, showing off her Kardashian-esque curves. "My daughter is the best thing that happened to me and she will know that Chyna did this out of spite not luv cuz she mad my little sister took her baby daddy". I never been so disrespected in my life.
Over the course of the last thirty minutes, Rob Kardashian has posted multiple intimate shots of Blac Chyna on Instagram in a move which has led many to question Rob's current state of mind. Cheating is disrespectful, sure, but the irony of someone calling another person disrespectful while carrying out this massive violation of her privacy and, at the same time, implying that she owes him her body and loyalty in exchange for jewelry is hard to ignore. I pay your mother since u won't even call your own mother back in months.
The feud seems to be erupting from allegations from Rob Kardashian that Blac Chyna cheated on him while they were together, very soon after Blac Chyna had their daughter Dream. Chyna wrote on Snapchat. U put hand on me I swear on god!
And you thought the fireworks ended on the Fourth of July.
- Liverpool set to make "concrete offer tonight" for £70m transfer target
- Amazon recruits Alexa to sell Prime subscriptions, promote deals
- China dismisses Arun Jaitley's remarks over 1962 conflict
- Raiders QB Derek Carr Has a Question About Chris Paul Joining Rockets
- French president vows support in Sahel anti-extremist fight
- Germany Dominate The World Of Football
- Eight injured after gunmen open fire at French mosque
- EPS for QTS Realty Trust Inc (QTS) Expected At $0.65
- Iraqi PM hails 'big victory' in Mosul
- Pope reverses Vatican stand on British sick baby case