The first is her latest wig's on-set nickname, oddly fitting and amusing, despite that the shorn 'do wasn't the queen's choice.
Damn, Jon Snow. The King in the North is facing a revolt in Episode 2?
Lena Headey calls her GoT character Cersei a "horrible cow". The first episode title is entitled 'Dragonstone.' The episode titles for the first three episodes indicate that the queens in Westeros will be the primary focal points. But since Game of Thrones Season 7 is shorter than the previous ten-episode seasons at just seven episodes, three episodes comprises almost half the season.
However, that won't stop us from speculating on them after the break.
"I come home to a four-year-old".
Written for television by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Mark Mylod.
"Dragonstone" seems fairly straightforward. Cersei trying to even the odds is a bit more mysterious: what odds, exactly?
'Game of Thrones': HBO Announces Worldwide Exhibition Tour
House Lannister has been steadily depleted - if you consider their "golden" days on the show with her father, Tywin, by her side and her brother, Tyrion, monitoring the realm's coinage.
Drogo took Emilia Clarke's character Daenerys Targaryen as a companion before his death, beginning the Mother of Dragons ascent to become the ruler we see today. "Peter [Dinklage, who plays Tyrion Lannister] makes me a laugh a lot". Speaking to British fashion magazine The Edit, Lena Headey describes how casting directors have made sexually explicit remarks to her during auditions throughout her career.
Daenerys receiving an "unexpected visitor" is a little cray. Panelists include cast member Alfie Allen (Theon Greyjoy), Jacob Anderson (Grey Worm), John Bradley (Samwell Tarly), Gwendoline Christie (Brienne of Tarth), Liam Cunningham (Ser Davos Seaworth), Nathalie Emmanuel (Missandei), Isaac Hempstead Wright (Bran Stark), Conleth Hill (Varys) and Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark).
Throughout the interview, Headey describes the difficulties women in Hollywood still face daily on and off the set. "Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) learns from his mistakes". Written for television by David Benioff & D.
"Male counterparts can say the same thing and everyone's like, 'Oh, that's a great idea, ' and I'm like, 'I just said that 19 times but you chose not to listen or take it on board'". What could that gift be, and to whom could she be returning it?
She went on to reflect on how aging has made her more content in her career, saying, "I'm happier now I'm older, playing women who aren't expected to be lovely".
- Chelsea ready to 'aggressively challenge' Man Utd for Lukaku
- SPOILERS: Marvel Studios President On The Final Scene In 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Gulf Crisis: We will not surrender to "aggressors", Qatari FM
- Rob Kardashian calls out Blac Chyna for 'cheating': 'U need help'
- Microsoft to Lay Off Thousands of Employees to Reorganize Its Salesforce
- Merkel Before G20: Paris Accord Irreversible, Not Negotiable
- Hackers Have Been Targeting US Nukes
- China cancels Xi-Modi meet at G20 summit amid border stand-off
- Jay Z's 4:44 Album Goes Platinum Less Than A Week
- Amelia Earhart May Have Survived Crash-Landing, Newly Discovered Photo Suggests