He wasn't finished there, though. "I encourage Ms. Chyna to stand up for her rights as a woman to control which images of her own body will be made public", she said.
The reality star and model proved that she wasn't bothered by Rob's antics by showing off a brand new look.
But what about baby Dream?
Here are the latest developments in the real-time reality show TooFab is calling "Keeping Up With Rob and Chyna".
Chyna doesn't plan to go to court to get child support for their daughter Dream at the moment. "She's also confident she has earning power post-Rob".
Blac Chyna is now seeking a restraining order against her ex, though there is no word so far on the custody battle that will most likely be ensuing. It seemed as though he was trying to get back at Rob for calling him out during the rant.
He also posted another photo of the pair in bed, with the simple caption, "SMILE". Loved Chyna as my wife and accepted all the wrong she did and continued to ride for her and remain Loyal to her. Khloé Kardashian shared July 4 photos of herself alongside bestie Malika Haqq and beau Tristan Thompson, as well as a photos of a shoot with an ice cream cart earlier in the week.
- Jay Z's 4:44 Album Goes Platinum Less Than A Week
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- Gulf Crisis: We will not surrender to "aggressors", Qatari FM
- Merkel Before G20: Paris Accord Irreversible, Not Negotiable
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- Pope reverses Vatican stand on British sick baby case
- Trans People Less Likely to Have Needed Health Care
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Takeover tussle brewing for payments processor Worldpay