Donal Logue is continuing his ongoing search for his missing 16-year-old daughter Jade.
It is unclear when exactly the teen returned home, or the circumstances, but the "Gotham" actor urged her to come home via Twitter as recently as Thursday night. The family made numerous pleas online asking the girl to come home.
"Donal is incredibly thankful for everyone's support, and especially to the NYPD and Federal Bureau of Investigation for her safe return", Logue's spokesperson added in the statement. On both Facebook and Twitter, Logue was basically begging for someone, anyone, to help find her.
"Thank you ALL for the love and support", wrote Logue on Saturday afternoon. Far and wide support.
Last week, Donal's longtime friend, Danny Trejo, also recorded a video to help spread the word. She'll find her way home.
Jade Logue is transgender and was previously known as Arlo Logue. "It's okay. Just drop her off". Do you think that she was taken by someone?
- Game of Thrones episode synopses for July revealed
- Nintendo Switch Online Smartphone App Launches On 21st July
- Marvel legend Stan Lee's wife Joan dies at the age of 93
- Trans People Less Likely to Have Needed Health Care
- SPOILERS: Marvel Studios President On The Final Scene In 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Why Is Tesla's Stock Down?
- Summit Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE:SMLP) Raised to Sell at BidaskClub
- Samsung reports record quarterly profits
- Wimbledon 2017: Johanna Konta rejects 'favourite' tag
- EU, Japan agree on free-trade deal