McGregor might have the advantage on Mayweather when it comes to everything that happens outside of the ring as well, which we caught a glimpse of during the first press conference.
The majority of the crowd booed Mayweather and embraced McGregor.
"Yeah, they took the mic off", McGregor told reporters after the conference.
"Look, f*** them. F*** Showtime".
The first billion dollar fight in history of Combat Sports is set to take place August 26th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. What else could they possibly want?
Mayweather and McGregor will fight August 26. He's too small, he's too frail.
During Mayweather's turn of trash talk, he began shadow-boxing around the podium, prompting McGregor to get up, make the motions of throwing money and telling Mayweather to "dance for me, boy!" Tony Ferguson and Khabib Nurmagomedov have been very vocal about their chance to fight for the belt and both were scheduled to face each other for the interim title earlier this year.
McGregor's head coach, John Kavanagh also revealed that his client was planning a December return. He is one of the highest paid athletes in the world according to Forbes. I can fight in my styles. "I thought it was the end of the year to the start of the year but it's actually June to June".
"Racist? I don't know what that got to do with race", Mayweather Sr. said.
"Let me show you [expletives] what a $100 million fighter looks like". I understand that but I have that fighter's mentality. "I'm an active motherf****r, what else would I be doing?"
"It's chopping and changing", he explained. If he disrespects me during this build-up, maybe I'll just bounce one off his eyebrow'. "I'm absolutely honored to be here before you and give you this great spectacle".
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Western Canada wildfires prompt state of emergency and evacuations
- US condemns attack on Amarnath pilgrims
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- Citigroup Downgrades Rating On Kite Realty Group Trust (KRG)
- A Week After Legalization, Nevada Weed Dispensaries Are Already Sold Out
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Wonder Woman May Be Set in the 80s, Bring Chris Pine Back
- People who drink coffee live longer, say studies